Random Matches You Are Going To...

Haitch

47 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Not very glamorous but an Edinburgh double today saw Hearts beat Annan 10-0 in the youth cup then Lothian Thistle Huchie Vale beating Tynecastle 3-1 in the Alex Jack Cup final with 2 Tynie players sent off. 13 goals for £8 can't complain.

I didn't manage the double header but was at the Alex Jack final Cowden - didn't see you! Thought it was a good game. 

9 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I didn't manage the double header but was at the Alex Jack final Cowden - didn't see you! Thought it was a good game. 

Jimmy thought he seen you up the top end we were in the middle. Thought it was a poor venue for a final good game though, Hutchie play some good football at times.

Had a look at the indoor centre it looks smart will have to get to a game there sometime.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Jimmy thought he seen you up the top end we were in the middle. Thought it was a poor venue for a final good game though, Hutchie play some good football at times.

Had a look at the indoor centre it looks smart will have to get to a game there sometime.

Yes I was right up the top Cowden ... Rab B Junior had his baw with him so we headed for some space :lol: 

It wasn't the best of venues - a number of other options hadn't come off by the sounds of it. 

Seen a couple of games at Oriam and its a great facility and good place for watching football. 

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Yes I was right up the top Cowden ... Rab B Junior had his baw with him so we headed for some space :lol: 

It wasn't the best of venues - a number of other options hadn't come off by the sounds of it. 

Seen a couple of games at Oriam and its a great facility and good place for watching football. 

Its good for what it is but not good enough for a cup final.

Shields derby yesterday. Think I heard there was about 2500 there. Certainly was very busy, also very cold and wet. The ground is really coming on with new terracing and covers. The club was jumping and the queue at the bar was the only down side. Return match is in April I think.

I went to Crawley Town v Bristol Rovers and Gillingham v Brackley Town in the FA Cup on Saturday in my ongoing quest to complete the 134 grounds in England and Scotland. Currently on 112, so 22 left, 2 in Scotland and 20 in England.

Currently also got planned;

Stevenage v Yeovil Town next Saturday

Mansfield Town v Blackpool - November 22nd

Coventry City v Sheffield United - December 15th

Den Haag v Vitesse Arnhem - February 3rd

Willem II v Heracles - February 4th

Sparta Rotterdam v PEC Zwolle - February 5th

Burton Albion v Sheffield Wednesday - February 24th

Walsall v Chesterfield - February 28th

Also got my eye on the Sunday of the FA Cup 2nd round and Good Friday to knock off 2 more of the English 92 and that lot should get me to 13 left to do by the end of this season plus Ayr United and Brechin City in Scotland. 

Also waiting for Sunderland Ladies spring fixtures to be released and if they play Yeovil or Reading away, I will be going to those games if it does not clash with a Sunderland first team game. Yeovil now play at Huish Park and Reading ladies currently play at Wycombe Wanderers so that would knock off two more.

After that I think I need a pre season tour of the West Country as need to get to Both the Bristol clubs, Plymouth Argyle and Exeter City and would also like to do Torquay United.

8 minutes ago, Roker Rover said:

I went to Crawley Town v Bristol Rovers and Gillingham v Brackley Town in the FA Cup on Saturday in my ongoing quest to complete the 134 grounds in England and Scotland. Currently on 112, so 22 left, 2 in Scotland and 20 in England.

Currently also got planned;

Stevenage v Yeovil Town next Saturday

Mansfield Town v Blackpool - November 22nd

Coventry City v Sheffield United - December 15th

Den Haag v Vitesse Arnhem - February 3rd

Willem II v Heracles - February 4th

Sparta Rotterdam v PEC Zwolle - February 5th

Burton Albion v Sheffield Wednesday - February 24th

Walsall v Chesterfield - February 28th

Also got my eye on the Sunday of the FA Cup 2nd round and Good Friday to knock off 2 more of the English 92 and that lot should get me to 13 left to do by the end of this season plus Ayr United and Brechin City in Scotland. 

Also waiting for Sunderland Ladies spring fixtures to be released and if they play Yeovil or Reading away, I will be going to those games if it does not clash with a Sunderland first team game. Yeovil now play at Huish Park and Reading ladies currently play at Wycombe Wanderers so that would knock off two more.

After that I think I need a pre season tour of the West Country as need to get to Both the Bristol clubs, Plymouth Argyle and Exeter City and would also like to do Torquay United.

Good going Roker. I'm on 104 only got Stranraer to go up here the rest all down South. Will get to West Ham in May and hopefully a new ground or 2 with Liverpool in the FA Cup. 

22 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Good going Roker. I'm on 104 only got Stranraer to go up here the rest all down South. Will get to West Ham in May and hopefully a new ground or 2 with Liverpool in the FA Cup. 

At West Ham, get a lower tier ticket if you can. The place is terrible for football, I was in row 67 and the toilets are at ground floor level and the view from up there is like being on a passing plane.

10 hours ago, Roker Rover said:

At West Ham, get a lower tier ticket if you can. The place is terrible for football, I was in row 67 and the toilets are at ground floor level and the view from up there is like being on a passing plane.

Thank you will bear that in mind when we are getting our tickets. 

14 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Liverpool Vs Leeds FLC Qtr Final at Anfield on Tues 29th Novemoji6.png

Will be there too Rob should be a good cup tie. 

Not random as such but Preston v Blackburn at Deepdale on the 10th December. Brilliant day winning there in Lamberts first game in a packed away stand last season. Rather predictably it's all went downhill since that day but still looking forward to it even if I expect a defeat.

Edit: at least there's no diving c**t Garner this time :thumsup2

Edited by C. Muir

Hoping for a week of footy shortly

22/11 fleetwood-shrewsbury

25/11 barnsley-nottingham forest

26/11 Doncaster-orient

27/11 league cup final

28/11 Huddersfield-wigan

29/11 either Sheffield utd-walsall or Gateshead -tranmere

May try for macclesfield-oxford&blackpool-(probably) Gillingham weekend 3rd too

2 hours ago, yogisbairns said:

Off to Athletico Madrid v PSV next Wednesday in the Champions League. In & out in 2 days.

Was it easy to get tickets bud  ?

I've just about had enough of Mr.Strachan and his piss taking so thinking of taking in  random champions league games in the future instead.