Eastenders....

Bout time there was an Eastenders thread. I never saw it tonight tho. Danielle is Ronnys daughter isnt she?

Aye! Danielle wasn't on tonight's episode so no further development on that storyline.I wouldn't mind a mother/daughter threesome with those two. :)

Acting in eastenders seriously ages its employees. The guy who plays Max is 35 years old, looks closer to 45, the bird who plays Tanya is only 29, she looks well older. Stacey's maw is played by some haggard looking bint who's only 36 :o

Acting in eastenders seriously ages its employees. The guy who plays Max is 35 years old, looks closer to 45, the bird who plays Tanya is only 29, she looks well older. Stacey's maw is played by some haggard looking bint who's only 36 :o

June Brown who plays Dot has just turned 18 in real life. :P

Although on the flipside Roxie and Ronnie Mitchell are both well into their 30s and they are both fucking dolls.

'Hello my name is Tamwar and I am a virgin'. I LOL'd at that tonight.

roxie mitchell is a dog, a would not hump that with some other chaps poor peni.

she has more scars than lenny mclean!

I do not agree with youre opinion but I will defend to the death your right to say it lol.

I dunno,I hink shes nice. Would prefer Ronnie obviously.

I do not agree with youre opinion but I will defend to the death your right to say it lol.

I dunno,I hink shes nice. Would prefer Ronnie obviously.

eastenders birds are all dogs compared to the cat in the attic, celler or what part of stapes grannies the sex goddess is in.....he better not have her rolling in the litter tray, thats just to duuuurty!

post-8391-1224295465_thumb.jpg

Guest Kirky_Clyde

About time there was an Eastenders thread. Ian's face when Jane was taking the piss out him :lol: Also Tamwar; Hello I'm Tamwar and I am a virgin. :lol::lol:

eastenders birds are all dogs compared to the cat in the attic, celler or what part of stapes grannies the sex goddess is in.....he better not have her rolling in the litter tray, thats just to duuuurty!

Well said.

Guest The Phoenix
Who was the girl who was in hollyoaks then went onto eastenders? Not seen her for a bit. She is pretty hot.

Bradley has the chat.

Ian's bird jane is she cheating on him?

No idea - never watched Hollyoaks.

Aye but he's still a ginger.

No, she's ripping the pish.

Guest The Phoenix
Still a ginger who gets a bird like stacey, no bad really.

So whats the story we jane?

Stand up comedienne - better looking than Jo Brand and, unsurprisingly, funnier.

Who was the girl who was in hollyoaks then went onto eastenders? Not seen her for a bit. She is pretty hot.

Bradley has the chat.

Ian's bird jane is she cheating on him?

I don't know of any birds that have went from Hollyoaks to Eastenders, you might be thinkin of Dawn Swan who's sister plays someone in Hollyoaks.

edited to add pic of them

post-2736-1224429599_thumb.jpg

Edited by uberman