Eastenders....

At least the writers remembered Luke existed last night. Bit of a shame they killed him off as he was a good actor but he was never going to have a future in the show with no ties to the square now. 

Although Aidan started becoming more convincing towards the end of his time in EE, I much preffered Luke and JWB. Annoying that the new temp exec. producer came in and basically ripped that story up just as it was getting good.

What a load o fckn pish! Sack the writers and producer this instant.

That was one of the worst episodes in months, only surpassed by the Ring in Dog shit one a couple of months ago.

Actually think I preferred the Weyland/Max Branning secret agent stuff to this.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

is this still as shite or has it picked up any? Haven't watched it since the fake Kat is dead episode. I think that was the final straw for me.

Nothing remotely interesting has happened since then, except maybe the spawn of Steve Owen knobbing the daughter of Phil Mitchell on camera for Phil to see, and even that was dull. You've missed nothing. 

1 hour ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Nothing remotely interesting has happened since then, except maybe the spawn of Steve Owen knobbing the daughter of Phil Mitchell on camera for Phil to see, and even that was dull. You've missed nothing. 

Thanks Lisa. I think I'll continue to give it a miss then.

• 1 month later...