What Are You Drinking ?

Armchair trip around Victoria tonight with Hargreaves Hill Pale Ale from Yarra Glen, Mornington Pale from Mornington, p***kly Moses Chainsaw Australian Cleansing Ale from Barangarook and Bendigo Draught.b28264c9811be8ec1e42387d8dabebd5.jpg

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

d3c51314599f265b2c5492fd55a6ba76.jpg
Glorious stuff emoji846.png

I'd drank the bottled stuff before but, just this week I tried the draught....

Absolute glory to the taste buds.  It was on that roasting day we had last week and I was really thirsty.  A memory I'll cherish for the rest of my days.

chainSAW Cleansing Australian Ale sounds interesting.

Good drop. Having a cleansing ale (any type of beer acceptable) or a cleanser is a typical Aussie and possibly Kiwi thing if you've been drinking wine all night. A variation on one for the road. Or you can cleanse the palate anytime if you're switching from one type of wine to another or to/from spirits. Or like most of us the cleanser is the beer you're drinking between your last one and the next. [emoji482][emoji481]

1 hour ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Just wish I could get the Schwarzbier I had in a London pub here.

Called something like Schlussel. Can't find it on Beers of Europe.

Schwartzbier is one of the great and under appreciated beer styles.  Hope you find the beer you are looking for. 

6 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Had many bottles of becks. It's no that gid but get used to it.

Becks is Germany's generic domestic pish that every country has.  Canada's versions are Molson's Canadian and Labatt's Blue, if you come here don't drink them, they are awful.  

Just now, NorthernJambo said:

Very generic pish, but not absolute shite. I assume those canook tipples are?

They are pretty bad, mostly because they are filled with corn syrup and other hangover inducing shite, Becks at least complies with the Reinheitsgebot meaning it doesn't have all the extra crap.