P&b Fives Old Pics (pre 2008)

Middleton Mouse

Following on from the conversation I've been having in the cliques thread I finally got off my arse and scanned in all the pics I took from the 03 tournament. I was only there for the games and in the whole time I was there I didn't learn who anyone was (aside from the few people that were pointed out to me). I don't think I actually talked to anyone bar the few people I went along with.

So from my photos I see Ruggy, Radford, wee bairn (when he was still wee) and David W (is he still about?) and that is all the people I recognise. I also had skinnyjean pointed out to me on the day and I met her at a FFC function later on.

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr294/pieandbovril03/

pb030019.jpg

Maybe one of the more popular folk can tell us who some of the others are.

Like I say in the cliques thread there does seem to be a few pictures of Ruggy's posterior (I'm worried about my subconcious now). :(

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bouadji and Armand Oné turned up at the 2006 fives, and ended up playing for one of the teams. They still got pumped out at the group stage.

:lol:

As if the guest quality would have had an impact. Was Armand One the one with a 64 inch arse?

Following on from the conversation I've been having in the cliques thread I finally got off my arse and scanned in all the pics I took from the 03 tournament. I was only there for the games and in the whole time I was there I didn't learn who anyone was (aside from the few people that were pointed out to me). I don't think I actually talked to anyone bar the few people I went along with.

So from my photos I see Ruggy, Radford, wee bairn (when he was still wee) and David W (is he still about?) and that is all the people I recognise. I also had skinnyjean pointed out to me on the day and I met her at a FFC function later on.

http://s493.photobucket.com/albums/rr294/pieandbovril03/

pb030019.jpg

Maybe one of the more popular folk can tell us who some of the others are.

Like I say in the cliques thread there does seem to be a few pictures of Ruggy's posterior (I'm worried about my subconcious now). :(

Loving the pics. 2003!?! I would of been a tender age of 14! How time flys.

Guest The Phoenix
This thread has to keep getting bumped til Ruggy gets back from holiday :lol:

Don't you mean humped? :unsure:

Is that Ruggy's Pedigree Chum?

Anyway that's it bumped.

Archived