Rugby Union

kiwififer

Do any Edinburgh based posters know if there are any good pubs in the Stockbridge area that will be showing the rugby today? Got a meeting in Stockbridge at 4 (because who doesn't want their Saturday when there's football and rugby on to be taken up by a meeting which could just as easily wait until Monday) so want to catch as much of the game as possible but my recollection of the pubs down there I can't remember any of them showing sport.

Do any Edinburgh based posters know if there are any good pubs in the Stockbridge area that will be showing the rugby today? Got a meeting in Stockbridge at 4 (because who doesn't want their Saturday when there's football and rugby on to be taken up by a meeting which could just as easily wait until Monday) so want to catch as much of the game as possible but my recollection of the pubs down there I can't remember any of them showing sport.

That's a very rugby orientated bit of town. Most places will be showing it. I'd suggest The Baillie at the Stockbridge end of St Stephen street

That's a very rugby orientated bit of town. Most places will be showing it. I'd suggest The Baillie at the Stockbridge end of St Stephen street

Cheers, it always seems like a rugby area but most of the pubs there don't seem to have TVs. Fairly sure the Tap and Hectors don't so the Baillie might be a good shout.

Lacey is a c**t, how the f**k is that a penalty against us? Welsh getting all the decisions as per fucking usual!!!!!!!!

Just getting it ready in time for kick-off. Also means that I don't have to waste time typing it out 60-70 times today when all I have to do is quote it. I'll give it 10 seconds into the game before the first quote comes out.:P

Feel free to use it yourselves. I suspect that I'll get 5 mins into the game and then turn it off in a fit of rage. The Wales game is the one game I always want to win - even more so than England.

Lacey is a c**t, how the f**k is that a penalty against us? Welsh getting all the decisions as per fucking usual!!!!!!!!
Just getting it ready in time for kick-off. Also means that I don't have to waste time typing it out 60-70 times today when all I have to do is quote it. I'll give it 10 seconds into the game before the first quote comes out.[emoji14]
Feel free to use it yourselves. I suspect that I'll get 5 mins into the game and then turn it off in a fit of rage. The Wales game is the one game I always want to win - even more so than England.

Don't do that to me! I thought I'd screwed up my timing and missed the start of the game!