Rugby Union

kiwififer

The NZ v France game was tight. However the ref sent the French boy to the bin for a soft high tackle when a penalty was enough. However the AB's took advantage and the floodgates opened. They lost 2 tries right after the binning so you could see the wind was out their sails. We got to see Jacques Brunel's forlorn expression that we haven't seen since his Italy days. Traditionally the French are honking away but a bit unlucky with the yellow.

Oz v Ireland was a really exciting match. Hopefully the game in Melbourne next weekend will be the same.

SA v England will be interesting. SA rugby in a bit of upheaval but at home. England have lost their last 4 (if u include the Barbarians game). If it becomes 5 defeats it'll be safe to say that the chariot's fell to pieces never mind just the wheels falling off.

For what it's worth even earlier this morning Japan seem to have given Italy a hiding.

Kenya find themselves exact same situation as Scotland. They finish 3rd tied on 7 points with Fiji(top) and NZ (second)

Sent from my VFD 710 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Thanks. The Fijian fans near me seamed to think that they finished 3rd

Sent from my F5321 using Pie and Bovril mobile app