Rugby Union

kiwififer

Edinburgh snatched defeat from the jaws of victory I'd say.  They were at home and had chances to put Ulster to bed but couldn't finish the game off. So Ulster decided to win the game instead.

Tbf, a lot of the Edinburgh team are playing on notice, as Cockers is going back to the drawing board over the close season. That might affect how they play but window shoppers won't be impressed if they can't win important games at home.

Edinburgh are the rugby cousins of Hibs.

Squeaky bum time in the HK 7s for us.

We lost to SA but cuffed South Korea, which means we are relying on the SA- England game. SA win and we're through, England win by 17 or more and we're through, England win by less than 17 and we're out.

England lead 17-14 with 4 mins left

ETA: SA win - job done.

Edited by Mark Connolly

To lose away to a fellow 'big gun' isn't a disaster in itself but coming near to play-off time and making the errors we did was extremely disappointing. 

We have a home game to Connacht on Fri night so we must ensure we put things right.

What's doubly disappointing was clear season-ending injuries to Oli Kebble and Ryan Wilson I'd think.

some great refereeing is the 1st half v  USA Scotland player off  for a HIA assessment so her makes Scotland play with 6 men until they score a try.  Followed by the USA getting a pen after a high tackle from on of there players

Edited by ajwffc

On 4/7/2018 at 21:03, come on shire said:

To lose away to a fellow 'big gun' isn't a disaster in itself but coming near to play-off time and making the errors we did was extremely disappointing. 

We have a home game to Connacht on Fri night so we must ensure we put things right.

What's doubly disappointing was clear season-ending injuries to Oli Kebble and Ryan Wilson I'd think.

Missed the game, but didn't sound like I missed much. 

Also can someone work out an available/injured ratio on Kebble. Boy had caught Grant Gilchrist disease. 

2 hours ago, flyingscot said:

Missed the game, but didn't sound like I missed much. 

Also can someone work out an available/injured ratio on Kebble. Boy had caught Grant Gilchrist disease. 

I think Glasgow got him from the same glass factory as Leo Sarto.  He got injured at the start of the season then we haven't saw him again till recently.  He was stretchered off with his leg in a protective block then Ryan Wilson followed with his shirt being used as a sling to keep his shoulder steady.