Rugby Union

kiwififer

What other teams outside pro 14 are c***s? I've always hated Leicester. I loved it when we pumped them twice last season. Not a fan of Northampton or Exeter either, and I thought Montpellier were a bunch of wanks too. Anyone Ronan O'Gara is involved with as well.

1 hour ago, GAD said:

What other teams outside pro 14 are c***s? I've always hated Leicester. I loved it when we pumped them twice last season. Not a fan of Northampton or Exeter either, and I thought Montpellier were a bunch of wanks too. Anyone Ronan O'Gara is involved with as well.

On the basis that I like Stade Francais, I view Racing 92 (bar Nakarawa) as c***s. O'Gara used to be involved with them but he's moved to Crusaders in Christchurch.

In terms of rugby league, I like Wigan Warriors therefore I like to see St Helens, Warrington and Leeds lose.

Leicester and Northampton are also c***s, I agree. Don't mind Exeter. Harlequins are great.

5 minutes ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

On the basis that I like Stade Francais, I view Racing 92 (bar Nakarawa) as c***s. O'Gara used to be involved with them but he's moved to Crusaders in Christchurch.

In terms of rugby league, I like Wigan Warriors therefore I like to see St Helens, Warrington and Leeds lose.

Leicester and Northampton are also c***s, I agree. Don't mind Exeter. Harlequins are great.

I don't mind Quins either . I feel I should hate Saracens, but I don't. I actually don't even hate England all that much. I have a far deeper dislike for Wales, Ireland and Australia. 

2 minutes ago, GAD said:

I don't mind Quins either . I feel I should hate Saracens, but I don't. I actually don't even hate England all that much. I have a far deeper dislike for Wales, Ireland and Australia. 

Controversially, I also dislike Wales more than England. I like Ireland though. Meh about Australia although I do like Izzy Folau.

I'm half Irish, carry an Irish passport (as well as uk) but hate Irish rugby, not as much as I hate Welsh Rugby. I'd quite happily support England over both teams. Follow the Irish football team after Scotland mind.

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

Controversially, I also dislike Wales more than England. I like Ireland though. Meh about Australia although I do like Izzy Folau.

I used to like Ireland, but nowadays they are just a bunch of wanks, especially the fans and media. I'm looking forward to a time when they are shit again like and we can all be pompous, patronising dicks to them for a change.

I too used to like Ireland (the whole celtic cousins thing) but since the provinces started winning in Europe they are now insufferable. 

Internationally I dont really hate Wales, its more individuals like Gatland and Jonathan Davies I hate.

Have a bit of a soft spot for Argentina, Georgia and Romania as basically they were (Argentina until recently) left to get on with developing the game in their countries and never allowed in to the big competitions like 6 nations and Super Rugby / Championship even though they are more than capable of competing. For all rugby goes on about it ethos of fairness and its a game for everyone, they dont have try and keep their on little boys clubs  cliques together and exclude others. Same goes for the PI's etc, always love it when one of the so called Tier 2 countries beats the big boys.

I too used to like Ireland (the whole celtic cousins thing) but since the provinces started winning in Europe they are now insufferable. 
Internationally I dont really hate Wales, its more individuals like Gatland and Jonathan Davies I hate.
Have a bit of a soft spot for Argentina, Georgia and Romania as basically they were (Argentina until recently) left to get on with developing the game in their countries and never allowed in to the big competitions like 6 nations and Super Rugby / Championship even though they are more than capable of competing. For all rugby goes on about it ethos of fairness and its a game for everyone, they dont have try and keep their on little boys clubs  cliques together and exclude others. Same goes for the PI's etc, always love it when one of the so called Tier 2 countries beats the big boys.

This. I've long thought the 6n shouldnt be every year and the European nations cup should have the tier one teams. More like the euros in football. RWC every 4 yrs. Nations cup every 4 yrs, 6n in the gap years. With qualifying. I mean for all I don't like the Irish fans generally, they travel in big numbers. A couple of 10000 attendances make a big difference to the very small teams.

Seems like significant changes to the Scotland squad.

Visser and Scott into the backs.

Nel, Strauss (!), Swinson and, surprisingly, Malcolm come into the pack.

Taylor, Grey, Fowles, McCallum, Rae and Bradbury all drop out.  

Bit late to the pro 14 and international love/hate list but here goes

Pro 14

Scottish teams 

Saffa teams

scarlets

ospreys

connought

Italians

Leinster

Blues, Dragons, Ulster and Munster

International

Scotland

NZ

Pacific Islanders

Georgia/Romania

Wales (I live here and don't mind them)

Argentina/France

SA

Australia

Italy/USA/Canada/Japan

Ireland

Anyone else

England for as long as Mike Brown is the team and they sing swing low

Traditionally Edinburgh have been Glasgow’s rivals, but with Edinburgh not really performing well until recently, most Glasgow fans haven’t really seen them as rivals. Our “Derby” games tend to be Munster and to a lesser extent Ulster. With Edinburgh’s recent upswing in performance though, that may change over the next few seasons.

Traditionally Edinburgh have been Glasgow’s rivals, but with Edinburgh not really performing well until recently, most Glasgow fans haven’t really seen them as rivals. Our “Derby” games tend to be Munster and to a lesser extent Ulster. With Edinburgh’s recent upswing in performance though, that may change over the next few seasons.

Much like before when it was the other way round [emoji6]