Rugby Union

kiwififer

2 hours ago, honestly united said:

Apart from the 2nd and back row cover, thats about as good a bench as we can put out at the moment,

And apart from Dunbar, can think of anyone else not injured who should be starting

Not disagreeing with his selection at all and I'd agree it's almost a full strength team with what's available and even then Johnson has been really good so far this season so happy to see him in for Dunbar. But Ashe, Harley, Swinson, Brown, Kebble and Hogg being fit would be welcome enough. Kiran McDonald has only played 2 games for example which reminds me that big Brian could probably be added to the list.

Edited by afca32

1 minute ago, GAD said:

I know how touchy people on here get if you mention the ref so I'll just say he's having an absolutely fabulous game and in no way has affected the scoreboard.

In the 1st 10 min

I know how touchy people on here get if you mention the ref so I'll just say he's having an absolutely fabulous game and in no way has affected the scoreboard.

He hasn't affected the scoreboard. Turner has done far more damage to us. I just felt that a penalty try was sufficient punishment for sacking the driving maul. You usually only see the red in tandem with the penalty try after repeat offences.

4 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

He hasn't affected the scoreboard. Turner has done far more damage to us. I just felt that a penalty try was sufficient punishment for sacking the driving maul. You usually only see the red in tandem with the penalty try after repeat offences.

As I said, absolutely no affect, I mean the penalties to get Montpellier down there were absolutely spot on. His calling at the line out on what is straight and what isn't has been superb and the way he consulted with his assistant in the Montpellier team to yellow card Gray was second to none. A performance for the ages.

Agreed. Thought a warning would have sufficed as it was the first penalty Glasgow had given away anywhere near their line.