Rugby Union

kiwififer

Not a classic performance once again but 10 wins and 8 bonus points is absolutely superb. We have good depth this year and some cracking young players for the future.

Also Jackson has arguably been player of the season so far. Just a shame for him he has a certain Stuart Hogg ahead of him for club and country.

Find it hilarious seeing Glasgow fans moan their faces off about poor performances when last year during the internationals (and even a couple of the pre and post matches) we were being pumped silly at home by the scarlets and ospreys, this season is absolutely night and day from those dark times. If this is what we are like when we play poorly then I'd better get the popcorn ready for when we actually play well because it will be an absolute delight to watch. Few points related to tonight and the season in general; I would keep Turner if possible beyond this season, he has a lot of potential if he gets his throwing right and practices his scrummaging, Vunisa looks like a beast of a player and Jackson has been an absolute star. Overall though, a pleasing win and some brilliant tries scored. (hopefully Glasgow are the only Scottish club to get ten in a row, if you know what I mean ;)

Not a classic performance once again but 10 wins and 8 bonus points is absolutely superb. We have good depth this year and some cracking young players for the future.
Also Jackson has arguably been player of the season so far. Just a shame for him he has a certain Stuart Hogg ahead of him for club and country.

Agreed on Jackson, much maligned during his first spell and folk seemed critical upon his return but he’s been very good for Glasgow at full back this season. Proving the doubters wrong.

17 minutes ago, GAD said:

England lose the League world cup in heartbreaking fashion. What a shame.

It was a brave effort tbf, brilliant tap tackle by Dugan that stopped what looked like a certain try for England. Thought England panicked at the end, bad choices and execution a few times late in the game.

16 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Inverdale saying Parkes would not be eligible if the game was played tomorrow due to his residency being completed today.

Yeah, that's how it works, you need to play on the exact day you qualify or that's it.

I'm clearly missing something here but if he qualified today and the game was being played tomorrow...surely he'd be eligible to play?

Inverdale is a tit of Mark Lawrenson proportion anyway.

*edit* Bah.

Edited by Allan Jacobsen

Just now, Allan Jacobsen said:

I'm clearly missing something here but if he qualified today and the game was being played tomorrow...surely he'd be eligible to play?

Inverdale is a tit of Mark Lawrenson proportion anyway.

Yeah, he clearly meant if the game had been played yesterday, but made an arse of it in a desperate attempt to get to his "Center Parkes" joke.

Wales sadly a try up.