Rugby Union

kiwififer

I think the commentator was talking shite, I think it was a knock on advantage. Very disappointing tonight, I don't think we played well, and I think they did. Huge game next week. Having seen the Leinster v Montpellier game, I think we can beat both, but it's going to be physical, especially against Montpellier.

1 minute ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I'm quite sure he only gave a knock on advantage and the commentator just got it wrong.

Disappointing game but, despite some good defence, I'm not sure Glasgow deserved a losing bp.

Yeah, Exeter deserved to win, they were much better than us today. We have a knack of being able to hang in there when it's looking grim, and score from nothing, but that just made the scoreboard look a lot closer than it should have been tonight.

Yeah, Exeter deserved to win, they were much better than us today. We have a knack of being able to hang in there when it's looking grim, and score from nothing, but that just made the scoreboard look a lot closer than it should have been tonight.

Agree but not getting that bonus point will kill us.