Rugby Union

kiwififer

Not sure plug new what he was doing mind

Knew what he was doing when he hooked up with his missus. Utter wid. And yes I know the rules but I'm using the app. Regarding cynical back rowers CJ Stander has spent more time on the Ospreys side of rucks than his own.

I have a quick question. As of the end of next season the Champs Cup will be entered on merit only. The top 7 in the Pro12, and the top 6 in both the Aviva Premiership and the Top 14. That's 19 teams.

However, it's the 20th place that stumps me. It'll be the winner of the Challenge Cup. If the winner has already qualified on league position it'll be the losing finalist. However, just suppose BOTH finalists have qualified through league position??

Wasps v Leicester was another cracker I thought. It's also an absolute fucking scandal that cloggers like Jones, Henderson and Lawes are going on the Lions tour whilst Launchbury sits at home. He was absolutely immense. I wouldn't be surprised if Gatland is secretly hoping for an injury.

I have a quick question. As of the end of next season the Champs Cup will be entered on merit only. The top 7 in the Pro12, and the top 6 in both the Aviva Premiership and the Top 14. That's 19 teams.
However, it's the 20th place that stumps me. It'll be the winner of the Challenge Cup. If the winner has already qualified on league position it'll be the losing finalist. However, just suppose BOTH finalists have qualified through league position??

Play off between 7th in Top14 and Avia is my bet

I have a quick question. As of the end of next season the Champs Cup will be entered on merit only. The top 7 in the Pro12, and the top 6 in both the Aviva Premiership and the Top 14. That's 19 teams. However, it's the 20th place that stumps me. It'll be the winner of the Challenge Cup. If the winner has already qualified on league position it'll be the losing finalist. However, just suppose BOTH finalists have qualified through league position??

I would imagine that the highest non-qualifying team with the best points would get that spot. I.E. if 7th in Top 14 has 50 points, 7th in Aviva Prem has 51 points and 8th in Pro12 has 52 points then 8th in Pro12 may get the final place. That's how it's done (in a slightly different manner) in Lega Pro (third level of Italian football) promotion playoffs.

I would imagine that the highest non-qualifying team with the best points would get that spot. I.E. if 7th in Top 14 has 50 points, 7th in Aviva Prem has 51 points and 8th in Pro12 has 52 points then 8th in Pro12 may get the final place. That's how it's done (in a slightly different manner) in Lega Pro (third level of Italian football) promotion playoffs. 

Aye I'm sure English n french will argue to get the extra pro 12 team in [emoji38] tbf the Welsh will probably argue to get an extra English side in. Servile p***ks that they are....