Rugby Union

kiwififer

I don't think we're in disagreement here. This is probably the difference between the All Blacks being red hot and white hot favourites.

It probably makes far less difference to the likelihood of any kind of result than it does to the chances of the series being worth watching.

Oh 100%.

Eddie Jones has named his England squad for their 2 test tour of Argentina. He was quoted on BBC Sport saying that they look forward to "winning 2-0". Hopefully Argentina disagree with this and do something about it. A lot of the Argentina team play for their new Jaguares Super Rugby franchise so they can now play stronger teams over summer.

Interesting to see what team Leinster pick. Only played a massive game on Sunday just past. They're also guaranteed a home s/f. On the other hand they need to win to maintain a 1st place finish which means a game vs 4th place.

If we win we would still be on course for 5th (and Pot 3 in Euro draw) and if Ospreys win at home vs Ulster on Sat that would help us further. 

3 minutes ago, come on shire said:

Interesting to see what team Leinster pick. Only played a massive game on Sunday just past. They're also guaranteed a home s/f. On the other hand they need to win to maintain a 1st place finish which means a game vs 4th place.

If we win we would still be on course for 5th (and Pot 3 in Euro draw) and if Ospreys win at home vs Ulster on Sat that would help us further. 

Leinster team here-

Scott Wight been announced as head coach of the Scotland women's 7s side. Without being overly harsh I'd hope this means standing him doing from playing. He should have plenty of insight to bring to role and it's certainly time to bring some new blood to the men's squad. George Horne n Adam hastings could both benefit from some exposure to the 7s ( horne did well this season )

3 hours ago, dogmc said:

Ffs alba.....surely the weeg game was the one to pick ( i know itll be host broadcasters etc stuff ) but still embra v dragons will be grim standard.

It could be a good game complete with a Welsh ref 

It could be a good game complete with a Welsh ref 

Welsh ref bloody hell....tbf it might be. I was expecting Glasgow zebre to be awful with it being two 2nd xv sides but it was a really good watch. Its tough watching embra just now though with the confidence shot to shit. Last game i watched weir was utterly honking. Its not that long wince he was our best stand off and now hes a shadow of that guy.