Rugby Union

kiwififer

I'm actually going to defend Barnes after that. He was badly let down by the 4th official, and both teams were completely at it.

They were both at it....but he lost control. He should have been showing yellows for each pen eta certainly wasn't helped by other officials

4th place would be a very poor return for 3 wins tbf. We made Ireland look piss poor for 40 min but England look like the all blacks for 80 so it's a bit of a weird one. Beginning to regret the fact we couldn't find that 4th try v Ireland n the 2nd 40 min. Think the table is harsh on us and kind to France. Re Italy don't think they gained a single point. Appreciate there's a huge job ahead for O'Shea but not gaining a point or even being close to one opens up debate for a play off v Georgia. That said we beat Georgia very easily indeed so not sure they are ready yet either.

6 minutes ago, dogmc said:

4th place would be a very poor return for 3 wins tbf. 

Agreed.

This game is going how I expected ours to be last week.  I'm still smarting at how we dropped ours drawer at Twickenham.

Edited by The_Kincardine