Rugby Union

kiwififer

Yeh. We weren't top 2 seeds for this as we didn't reach QF of last tournament

That Glasgow team is strong!!! Great strength in depth

Yep....hoping it can perform n clancy isn't well....his usual. Just binned sky so will be watching embra on alba hoping they can beat ulster n checking here for updates on Glasgow

I think we've got a chance on Sunday. A slim one admittedly, but we can cause them problems. I think it's vital we don't concede too much too early. If we keep it tight or even manage to get a lead after twenty minutes, then it's game on. Huge challenge for the pack.

Very much the same as last week, if we can get the backs enough quick ball we are in with a shout. I think its the other way round though, as long as we are no more than 10-12 points down with 20 minutes to go we will win. The Scotland team will be much fitter than the French, and if we keep moving them about the park gaps will open up near the end.

Very much the same as last week, if we can get the backs enough quick ball we are in with a shout. I think its the other way round though, as long as we are no more than 10-12 points down with 20 minutes to go we will win. The Scotland team will be much fitter than the French, and if we keep moving them about the park gaps will open up near the end.

Scotland haven't lost by more than 7 in our last 3 trips to Paris. We also beat them well in Murrayfield last yr. Of course we have a chance!

This. Especially quick ball to the backs. Our backline can open anyone up but laidlaw must do as he did 1st half v Ireland n let the ball go. We need to not switch off for 30 min but there's no reason we can't win as long as there's enough belief