Nevermind The Buzzcocks

Juan Sara

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought it was well below the usual standard...but being fair it is roughly 67000 times better than any of the gash that comes from BBC3 . Going on a limb here but I actually preferred Lamarr to Amstell, though he does have his moments. Thought he was almost scared to take on Ralf Little cos he knew Little was too quick for him. Stick to ribbing half pissed musos who are too stupid to come up with any sort of a response in the future methinks.

Thought it was well below the usual standard...but being fair it is roughly 67000 times better than any of the gash that comes from BBC3 . Going on a limb here but I actually preferred Lamarr to Amstell, though he does have his moments. Thought he was almost scared to take on Ralf Little cos he knew Little was too quick for him. Stick to ribbing half pissed musos who are too stupid to come up with any sort of a response in the future methinks.

:huh::angry:

I agree with you, he was much better. I also liked Sean Hughes when he was one of the captains.

I missed the start and spent the whole of the show thinking the Australian guy was the latest comic creation of the guy that does avid merrion. Didn't think he was very good.

Amstell is great on this programme, one of the few things that makes me laugh out loud - I am a miserable person usually.

It's not funny anymore. It's too contrived and every week it's the same formula: Ask a question/show a clip then perform rehearsed jokes for 5 minutes then someone gives the correct answer.

Phil Jupitus is also the most unfunny comedian I have ever seen.

Thought Thursdays effort was pish aswell, although the "Rough Kemp" gag had me in stitches.

Amstell is pretty much the most unfunny creature ever to have been given a tv "career" since John Cleese with his Month Python and Fawlty Towers pish.

You havin' a laugh! Surely...

Archived