Darts...

Sideshow

3 hours ago, SlayerX said:

I'm no way denying that Chisnall should be In the England team on merit, because he should be, however, the England team without Taylor is there for the taking.

Besides, I don't know who chooses the teams, last season the Scotland team comprised of Anderson and Thornton. Did Wright refuse to participate because of the argument with Anderson? Did Anderson pull rank and make sure that Wright wasn't selected?

Chisnall is ranked above Taylor and that's why he's playing. Pretty simple.

7 minutes ago, Neilly said:

Chisnall is ranked above Taylor and that's why he's playing. Pretty simple.

Last year Wright was ranked above Thornton, and yet...

Not so simple.

Edited by SlayerX

2 minutes ago, Dysart said:

Wright pulled out last year because of his fallout with Anderson, as did Claasen from the Dutch team because he doesn't get on with MVG.

Yep.

My original point is, Philip Taylor is better than David Chisnall. Even when Taylor is on the cusp of retirement he's better.

MVG refuses to play with Klaasen it's not that Klaasen does not get along with MVG. I'd imagine Klaasen will get a back hander from Uncle Barry for not playing at the end of the day it's not his choice and he's losing out on money he's earned.

4 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

Yep.

My original point is, Philip Taylor is better than David Chisnall. Even when Taylor is on the cusp of retirement he's better.

At this point in time I wouldn't agree there is very little between them.

Pretty irrelevant anyway.

On second thoughts, I really don't care. My interest in this tournament is gone.

The way that both Anderson and Wright played was embarrassing. I mean, to get beat by a team whose star player is 63 years old...

Wow.

OK. "despise" and "hate" are probably going a bit over-the-score.

What was the dispute? Wright's wife suggested that Anderson intentionally lost a match against Adrian Lewis. Anderson got irked.

That's all that happened.

To say that they despise each other is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Unless something else happened?

Anyway, regardless, neither played well and deservedly got beat.

Wright/his wife basically called Anderson a cheat, no wonder they don't get on. Anderson was ok but wright was dreadful. As disappointing it was Scotland getting beat this tournament is more about 'lesser' players getting exposure so i was pretty happy for Singapore.

Shame for the home crowd Germany will probably go out tonight.