Darts...

Sideshow

He just won a major tournament in the UK Open.

The Premier league is not a major tournament either it's a glorified exhibition as it doesn't count towards any ranking points.

Potentially, Scotland have an explosive team. If Anderson and Wright are firing and on top form I'd be surprised if they didn't win it. They wouldn't probably have won it last season if Lewis didn't stir the pot and create division between Anderson and Wright. I'm glad they'd patched things up

As for England, replacing Taylor with Chisnall is akin to replacing Ronaldo with Forrest.

43 minutes ago, SlayerX said:

As for England, replacing Taylor with Chisnall is akin to replacing Ronaldo with Forrest.

It goes on the order of merit, no?

1 minute ago, Rugster said:

It goes on the order of merit, no?

I'm no way denying that Chisnall should be In the England team on merit, because he should be, however, the England team without Taylor is there for the taking.

Besides, I don't know who chooses the teams, last season the Scotland team comprised of Anderson and Thornton. Did Wright refuse to participate because of the argument with Anderson? Did Anderson pull rank and make sure that Wright wasn't selected?

Scotland put out by Singapore.

Anderson and Wright utterly despise each other Stevie Wonder could see they wanted to be anywhere else tonight apart from playing darts with each other.

Paul Lim was unreal to be fair.