Darts...

Sideshow

Unterbuchner through. Given he was 2-0 down with Veenstra cruising it, that's a cracking result. Even if he loses to either McGeeney or Warren he's done brilliantly, a cracking story. For all those knocking it, yes the standard isn't as good as PDC but the drama has been there, anyone who has seen today's quarters can testify to that. I've certainly enjoyed it

9 hours ago, GroundskeeperWillie said:

Unterbuchner through. Given he was 2-0 down with Veenstra cruising it, that's a cracking result. Even if he loses to either McGeeney or Warren he's done brilliantly, a cracking story. For all those knocking it, yes the standard isn't as good as PDC but the drama has been there, anyone who has seen today's quarters can testify to that. I've certainly enjoyed it

Totally agree.

I also find an irony in us on a Scottish Football Forum slagging a competition which is considered far weaker counterpart to a cash filled neighbour...

2 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Missed virtually the whole tournament due to working and not having BT so looking forward to seeing the final today. Fancy McGeeney to nick it.

McGeeney has went missing for massive chunks of the last two rounds (haven’t seen his previous rounds) if he does that against Durrant he’ll have no way back.

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

McGeeney has went missing for massive chunks of the last two rounds (haven’t seen his previous rounds) if he does that against Durrant he’ll have no way back.

Good spot here as McGeeney has completely ran out of steam. Durrant's to lose from here.