Darts...

Sideshow

Jeff Smith in the prelims? I'll assume he's getting through and some poor b*****d has to play him later. Terrible draw for whoever gets him.

ETA: Hats off to the guys dressed as half bottles of Bucky.

ETA again: Anderson! He must be raging.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Jeff Smith in the prelims? I'll assume he's getting through and some poor b*****d has to play him later. Terrible draw for whoever gets him.
ETA: Hats off to the guys dressed as half bottles of Bucky.
ETA again: Anderson! He must be raging.
I thought exactly the same. Anderson won't have as easy a first round as someone getting a preliminary qualifier usually does.

4 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

I thought exactly the same. Anderson won't have as easy a first round as someone getting a preliminary qualifier usually does.

Usually it's the winner between Japan's soft tip championship winner and South Africa's best publican they get. A BDO World's finalist? f**k sake.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

17 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

PDC is amazing, loads of matchups in the first round that could be the final in the BDO.

Hadnt realised before today that not only is he called Jan “Double” Dekker, but he also is statistically the most accurate finisher in the PDC.

It is amazing. Absolute jobbers chucking darts that would get you to the final not all that long ago. And now win you the BDO handily.