Darts...

Sideshow

I was pleased for the boy Van Peer he is a player i have the upmost respect for I but really didn’t know what to make of how Menzies went about that game. Show the boy all the love and respect in the world but like Anderson did you got to get on with your game. It was like Menzies was bipolar. From this bubbly boy in the first 2 games to a man sulking at the fact he hit a 180. 

He was dog shit was what happened. I would have beat that Machin up doon the Croon he was gash.

Anderson/Smith should be a belter tonight. I think I will give Suljovic/van Peer a miss it's hard going watching the wee man.

19 hours ago, Neilly said:

He was dog shit was what happened. I would have beat that Machin up doon the Croon he was gash.

Anderson/Smith should be a belter tonight. I think I will give Suljovic/van Peer a miss it's hard going watching the wee man.

I thought i was dreaming when i seen Machin won with a 79 average 

Good games last night Anderson was something else. What you expecting tonight ? 3 skooshes and a  tight win for Cross ? 

That went as expected. Comfortable wins for all the favourites.

As an aside who we having for Premier League as it stands?

MVG, Wright, Anderson, Gurney, Suljovic, Cross are stick ons regardless of anything that happens now I would say. Barney will get a wildcard but doesn't really deserve it. Leaves 3 spaces so you are looking for a few surprise runs at the Worlds.

Smith, Wade and Lewis would be the most likely but for me just haven't done enough as of yet.

It would be hard to argue with cross being in there on form, but i think it could be a case of too much too soon. How often have we seen players go to pot after getting tanked in the pl week after week.  Think Barney will be in there whatever. Hopefully lewis and wade get the boot.

That was an easy victory for wright against durrant there, scoreline made it seem more respectable than it really was. 

2 minutes ago, same_ol_g35 said:

He's a c**t. "There wouldn't be a PDC without me" yes you've dominated it, but let's be honest you were only a part in it's formation not the driving force or the sole reason.

Add in his traditional name drop

Oh Conner Mcgregor text me do you want to know what he said?