Darts...

Sideshow

24 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Missed the afternoon session but very decent result for Durrant.

Watching Montgomery get done 5-0 will be very pleasing.

Durrant and Wright both averaging 107 some game. 

Was pleased for Van Peer that took some character to get up and do that with his issues. The crowd showing themselves to be absolute scumbags. 

Montgomery is an absolute fud have a wee story about him. 

I travelled to Coventry a few years ago for a players championship event with a few of the scots boys (Bain, Stone Barilli). We were heading home on the Sunday when we got a phone call asking when we would be back. Montgomery was in a pub in Glasgow at a wee tournament giving it big licks that he is better than all the boys that moved to the PDC and they are basically pish. We got to the pub 5 mins before registration shuts and they fix the draw so Montgomery drew Barilli on the first round. It was 2-2 (first to 3) and Mark is on 161. Ross just fires in a 180 to leave D10 and is giving it the big one. Sure enough though T20, T17 and Bull. The shitest handshake you'll ever see and Ross straight away jacket on and left the pub without a word.  :lol:

10 hours ago, same_ol_g35 said:

Some people just enjoy being the big fish in a small pond. Which is you can say about a few folk who've wasted their beat years in the BDO system. Hopefully he doesn't though.

I can understand a few who don’t make the jump cause they don’t think they can make it (most of them won’t tbh) but with the differnce in money I think the regular BDO standouts are crazy not going. Look at Benito, Green and Wilson not moved more than 2 years and already making crazy money. 

5 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

What was he saying mate ? 

Just caught the last few darts 

Just really over egged it with the comments about van Peer's dartitis. It was cringeworthy.  Felt disrespectful towards Menzies too.

Might be my dislike for Studd coming through though. :shutup

11 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I can understand a few who don’t make the jump cause they don’t think they can make it (most of them won’t tbh) but with the differnce in money I think the regular BDO standouts are crazy not going. Look at Benito, Green and Wilson not moved more than 2 years and already making crazy money. 

There will be players that are just BDO men through and through, bigger prize money or better opposition just won't float their boat.