Darts...

Sideshow

Can't keep up with the standard of play so has tried to add some personality to his gimmick, which the crowd fucking loved. He'll just keep playing, he's always close in these tournaments and as long as he is, he'll be making great money doing so.

Peter Wright showman to the crowd on his own throw - disgrace/un sportsman 

Taylor fannies about to the crowd on another players throw - legend

PDC logic. Utter arseholes. Was there the Tuesday/Wednesday, the crowd is the worst I've seen it. Full of tanked up arseholes shouting across tables arguing etc. If that was Glasgow folk would be losing their head.

Still seething about that fat sex pest last night. The commentators and PDC are so far up his arse it's unbelievable. All about him, even though he lost. Leaving the stage and delaying the presentation should have seen it done without him. Fucking fat p***k.

Taylor's been great for the game but he's a f*ckin w**k! The worst loser ever, great at dishing it out but just can't take it back from a better player. Wish he'd just get tae f*ck now and retire.

I was part of a group who got to meet the Darts players after an event in Newcastle, organised through Peter Wrights wife. It was all banter until Taylor suddenly decided to tell us to f**k off after a photo or two.

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I met Wayne Mardle once in Larbert at a darts do at the Dobie Hall. I asked him if Taylor was as much a w**k as he he appears. Auld Hawaii 501 was diplomatic, shrugged a wee bit and said "Phils a bit misunderstood".

What I took from the whole exchange was that he thinks Taylor is a massive w**k.

He also said that Kevin Painter is the soundest cat on tour.

I'm surprised Mardle could speak with Taylor's ringpiece attached to the end of his tongue.

Was on this forum a few month back telling anyone who would listen about that Wee sex pest ... And a got slated on it , sum guys shouting about slander :unsure2: 

the Fife feeler / caravan bandit / Dumbarton grooper had an almighty break down the other night and a personally know it wasn't about his poor performance , it was about him being exposed as a member of mr savilles gang 

On 29 July 2016 at 23:00, dr lector said:

Was on this forum a few month back telling anyone who would listen about that Wee sex pest ... And a got slated on it , sum guys shouting about slander :unsure2: 

the Fife feeler / caravan bandit / Dumbarton grooper had an almighty break down the other night and a personally know it wasn't about his poor performance , it was about him being exposed as a member of mr savilles gang 

No, you were outed as being an absolute melt.

On 25 July 2016 at 17:26, Bairnardo said:

I didnt get that impression from him. More that he was trying to avoid saying Taylor is a slothenly disgusting reptile of a man

On 25 July 2016 at 12:57, RandomGuy. said:

I was part of a group who got to meet the Darts players after an event in Newcastle, organised through Peter Wrights wife. It was all banter until Taylor suddenly decided to tell us to f**k off after a photo or two.

On 24 July 2016 at 20:49, philpy said:

Holy f**k. Not even a "well done" to MVG there. Just retire please.

On 25 July 2016 at 01:52, KingQuerrey said:

He's an utter thick c**t too which makes everything about him 100x worse. Struggles to hold a coherent thought pattern through 3 sentences. Easily a sub 100 IQ on him.

Just an awful, awful man.

10 hours ago, callum-ayr said:

No, you were outed as being an absolute melt.

Not everyone is wrong numbnuts!! 

Your hero " caravan bandit" has been outed , go back to ur bedroom and stare at photos of his mouser and think back to the glory days ...... Mr Taylor , mr gadd , mr saville and mr Harris all having pints and fags :whistle

Edited by dr lector

A never claimed at any point he molests children, I have no proof of that claim . He was good Freinds tho of mr gadd , mr saville , mr Harris , this is fact !! 

My point is towards his groping of the walk on girls , his sleazyness at floor tournements when he's goin for beers in local pubs , and let's not forget he's a convicted sex offender !!!!

on this forum sum men forget that, there too busy on there knees " worshiping " :blink:

anyway enough said about this man the better , taking Lewis for the worlds heard it hear first :thumsup2 

2 hours ago, dr lector said:

Not everyone is wrong numbnuts!! 

Your hero " caravan bandit" has been outed , go back to ur bedroom and stare at photos of his mouser and think back to the glory days ...... Mr Taylor , mr gadd , mr saville and mr Harris all having pints and fags :whistle

My hero :lol: what a fruitcake.

Edited by callum-ayr

35 minutes ago, dr lector said:

A never claimed at any point he molests children, I have no proof of that claim . He was good Freinds tho of mr gadd , mr saville , mr Harris , this is fact !! 

My point is towards his groping of the walk on girls , his sleazyness at floor tournements when he's goin for beers in local pubs , and let's not forget he's a convicted sex offender !!!!

on this forum sum men forget that, there too busy on there knees " worshiping " :blink:

anyway enough said about this man the better , taking Lewis for the worlds heard it hear first :thumsup2 

I don't think there's many people more hated on here than Phil Taylor, bizarre 

Plenty of darts news kicking about. Channel 4 have picked up the Lakeside rights for the next couple of years. Best thing about that is no more Bobby George.

The PDC have also confirmed the qualifying criteria for this year's Grand Slam...

http://www.pdc.tv/news/article/lpgnux0wx4bt1rgencqnk40t6/title/waites-set-for-grand-slam-return