Official P&b Cycling Thread

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

First time out on the road bike in 6 weeks after injuring my back

Only 28 miles but all feels well.

Great day for it , glad to be back out 

I’m down south with work and it’s a glorious day for cycling on the south coast  only snag is that I don’t have my bike with me! Looks like it’ll just be the gym later on.

Glad someone had a good ride out and all feels well!

Edited by statts1976uk

16 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Finding it tough to get keep up with all the posts Nade's quoting me in tonight, I feel under a similar pressure as his sore back. Should get better for you though when you get less chubby after cycling more when the weather improves.

Perhaps you should pm me one of your gym 20 minute  workout plans like you were suggesting the other night , you sound quite the expert 

3 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Guy clips a wall, bumps into a drama queen . . . drama queen has a hissy fit.  Is there news  here?

He's cycling along a pavement illegally and very nearly causes the death of the hard-working mechanic.    It's always black and white with you cycling types and I don't mean in a racist way.   Although you might well be racist OBAG.   Are you a racist?    

16 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

He's cycling along a pavement illegally and very nearly causes the death of the hard-working mechanic.    It's always black and white with you cycling types and I don't mean in a racist way.   Although you might well be racist OBAG.   Are you a racist?    

Em, no. last time I checked I wasn't.   Anyway, that's quite an open plan workshop for a 'hard working mechanic'.  And it seems ok to spread your toolbox and spare wheel over the pavement. But I'll concede, he was close to death after bumping his head on the rear sill. But thankfully, he managed to get up quickly and his acting skills were still in tact. 

6 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Em, no. last time I checked I wasn't.   Anyway, that's quite an open plan workshop for a 'hard working mechanic'.  And it seems ok to spread your toolbox and spare wheel over the pavement. But I'll concede, he was close to death after bumping his head on the rear sill. But thankfully, he managed to get up quickly and his acting skills were still in tact. 

He’d get £250 on You’ve Been Framed for that obviously faked up video , probably as much as the OP would be fined for taking creepy  videos of young women on bikes without their consent 

45 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

He’d get £250 on You’ve Been Framed for that obviously faked up video , probably as much as the OP would be fined for taking creepy  videos of young women on bikes without their consent 

It’s also a bit rich he accuses people of being racist when he claims his creepy actions will save Caucasian girls with bunches in their hair, no mention of girls of other races.

10 minutes ago, broon-loon said:

First time on the bike this year (9.5 miles to work), big shock to the system.  Message to self ' must do more exercise over the winter'. :(

At least you’re back out and tbh weather hasn’t been to good for going out and about lately

Youll get your fitness back in no time 

Telling that the cycling community are happy to turn a blind eye to such outrageous criminality.   Behaviour that's unfortunately consistent with previous cases where denial, and false accusations become popular methods when defending the criminal acts of cyclists.

The C.A.S.T team have been distributing our 2018 Big Cycling Attitutes Surveys.   End of the month until we have full results to share.    

1 hour ago, PB 4.2 said:

Telling that the cycling community are happy to turn a blind eye to such outrageous criminality.   Behaviour that's unfortunately consistent with previous cases where denial, and false accusations become popular methods when defending the criminal acts of cyclists.

The C.A.S.T team have been distributing our 2018 Big Cycling Attitutes Surveys.   End of the month until we have full results to share.    

F2FF3B07-EEFA-4710-8F7D-BA947FA63A77.gif.2eedfaec160c447ef0019d8a9ac545f9.gif