The Official "ban Supras" Petition

If someone winds you up that much, you are probably taking the internet too seriously.

The main problem - as jupe says - is that I have him on ignore, but he got quoted almost constantly, and was derailing threads, to the point where a lot of people were put off an entire sub-forum altogether.

I've a feeling H_B might miss him, though.

Looks like we can add Supras to xbl in the list of utterly shit posters comfortably seen off by yours truly over the years.

You're very welcome, P&B.

xbls still here though...

Looks like we can add Supras to xbl in the list of utterly shit posters comfortably seen off by yours truly over the years.

Oh dear

One of these days you really are ( hopefully), going to disappear up your own arse.

Edited by Unleash The Nade

No danger are you getting the credit for that...it was a combination of me getting under his skin so much that he was all over the forum spamming every thread telling everyone to go to the Ched Evans thread to check my opinions which dared to differ from his, and a fellow Dee bringing it to the attention of the mods.

I agree with Half Rice Half Chips who said he did come across as genuinely unstable before his banning. Adam's aspergers diagnosis was probably bang on the money.

Brilliant work over the last 6 years.