The Official "ban Supras" Petition

Going back to the Supras talk I think he's a stick on for a banning soon. All the attention seeker types like mhak and xbl seem to eventually manage it.

Your reasoning is flawed - I'm nothing like either of those posters.

And I've been here almost 7 years, I think I'll be fine.

tumblr_n7e8mr61mm1rt479bo1_500.gif

Wonder what he'll be like when/if he comes back?

xbl style "never posting again after being humiliated"? seamus style creation of alias after alias? Bendarroch style "wait a while for it all to blow over, then create new account"? Or simply resuming the usual tedious arguments over Ched Evans, Balotelli, English football, Ibrahimovic and Rooney?

I'm kinda hoping he goes into full on meltdown mode.

Assuming he isn't permanently banned. Which would, itself, be pretty sweet.

Remember 2 years ago I made a post in the Ballotelli thread about supras being a c**t on account of his relentless defence of his actions.

He then quoted a comment I made in my signature about him eating bricks then spent the next 2 weeks following me around the forum claiming I was riding his coat tails to relevance.

I have no idea how I managed to wind him up so much when he claimed I was an irrelevant poster.

Is this the victims thread? *sob*

He was the only punter I have ever actually used the Ignore function for. He may not have been diagnosed but there was probably something wrong with him, even though he didn't think so. He took trolling to new levels. How many times could he regurgitate the same stock arguments to "win". God he was a depressing c**t. If you're reading this, please don't start another account. Think of the victims. To be specific, you were P&B's answer to Jimmy Saville; a bit creepy at first but harmless enough, then moving on to become a genuine pest with many victims. Death becomes you (or rather your tainted username).

*sob*

Is this the victims thread? *sob*

He was the only punter I have ever actually used the Ignore function for. He may not have been diagnosed but there was probably something wrong with him, even though he didn't think so. He took trolling to new levels. How many times could he regurgitate the same stock arguments to "win". God he was a depressing c**t. If you're reading this, please don't start another account. Think of the victims. To be specific, you were P&B's answer to Jimmy Saville; a bit creepy at first but harmless enough, then moving on to become a genuine pest with many victims. Death becomes you (or rather your tainted username).

*sob*

Spot on.

callay.jpg