The Official "ban Supras" Petition

This forum and all the forums are run by hard-working moderators, as says in the Rules, so the last thing they or ourselves need is a poster creating at least 3 seperated aliases - a few of which have been removed yet others remain.

The recent creation of "William S" surely shows that said poster has shown no change in his behaviour, and as such should be reprimanded severely.

It is surely a flagrant abuse of the Rules and general conduct of the site, and as such I'd suggest a ban, in lieu of the good old P&B sinbin.

A moderator has just confirmed for me that Supras, William S, and StMiranda all share the same IP address.

You're more likely to win the lottery than they are to be different people.

Far be it for me to use conjecture as evidence, but there's a first time for anything - well apart from yet another Supras alias.

This forum and all the forums are run by hard-working moderators, as says in the Rules, so the last thing they or ourselves need is a poster creating at least 3 seperated aliases - a few of which have been removed yet others remain.

The recent creation of "William S" surely shows that said poster has shown no change in his behaviour, and as such should be reprimanded severely.

It is surely a flagrant abuse of the Rules and general conduct of the site, and as such I'd suggest a ban, in lieu of the good old P&B sinbin.

What he said.

I think all new accounts should be treated a bit like newly qualified drivers: a prebationary period should exist where any breaches of rules should be treated more harshly.

Nay, Supras is integral to the healthy functioning of this forum - and the same goes for all the other associated, but distinct, users who share his IP.

Ranted about the 7/7 bombings and that.

Was a good fuss kicked up when he was banned.

I may have missed his input, either that or I can't remember.

Tomas_Glasgow was the most memorable racist twat on here.

I should add that this is by no means a basic "comic" reaction to today's events - Supras has breached the rules clearly and has repeatedly denied this.

He is as guilty as Ron on the matter and by that principle should be transferred to the dark side.