The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

Absolutely terrible. Hoping that people will laugh when they say something that noones actually understands what it means, which in America will probably range from quazars to a packet of crisps. If you want her, just watch 8 simple rules, which is much funnier, even after John Ritter.

I think it is quite good actually, not the most sophistacated program but it makes you laugh.

I'd recommend anyone to watch it.

Easy viewing. I've only seen one episode and chuckled a couple of times.

I would do everything to the lassie in it though :wub:

8 Simple Rules? We were too busy watching straight guy shows

I also do enjoy the show. It is different and sometimes it can seem big on it's self but that's part of his quality. And of course, she is HOT :D

Also new episode in America on Monday night :)

How could it not be straight guy show with Kaley Cuoco in it, she'd make just about anything worth watching :wub:

Edited by TheFalkirkBairn

Im a bit of a geek so the humour is aimed at me.

Not brilliant but watchable. It would be better if they toned down the 'canned laughter'

Anyway, Ive seen 2 episodes and Im downloading the rest at the moment.

Shes in charmed? Never watched it so can't say i know how bad it is.

Charmed has always been full of fit burds. Terrible program but.

Big Bang Theory is a barely passable sitcom IMO. I'd be looking for something else on another channel before I have to plump for it.

Just to add, anyone watched Chuck on Virgin1? The blonde in that's alright an' aw.

Edited by FilthyMack

Absolutely terrible. Hoping that people will laugh when they say something that noones actually understands what it means, which in America will probably range from quazars to a packet of crisps. If you want her, just watch 8 simple rules, which is much funnier, even after John Ritter.

It's the Sit-Com Police!

FWIW, I think I enjoy it because I see a lot of me and my friends in the characters .... and Mrs Ned :unsure:

and as for not understanding it - I felt Sheldon's description of the Doppler Effect was innacurate ;)

FWIW, I think I enjoy it because I see a lot of me and my friends in the characters .... and Mrs Ned :unsure:

Me too.

Although its a bit inconsistent. Theyre meant to be geeks and play Halo.

No self respecting geek would eve play an inferior fps such as that, but on the whole I can see my geekness in them.

Ive only seen 2 episodes or maybe even 1 i forget, but it has potential.

I have to say that unlike a lot of the pish that passes for comedy from the UK (Little Britain, Catherine Tait, etc ) and is supposed to be classic, Big Bang makes me laugh.Thats no mean feat as I am a miserable chunt.

Far superior to Friends ( the later series especially ) but it should not go on for more than 2 series as it will easily get stale. Oh and the comments about the blonde lady are entirely accurate.

It's the Sit-Com Police!

Me too. It is good clean fun (maybe that is the problem, too clean for people) - and it makes me laugh, as well as relate to the characters.