The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

Weirdly I watched that episode last night.  This was some of the best run of episodes in the early series.  The Christmas episode where Sheldon receives the autographed dirty Leonard Nimoy napkin is one of my all time favourites.

A very funny episode spoiled by someone in the audience who’s laugh sounded like a hooting owl.

Can't remember much of this week's episode other than Howard got a vasectomy, thus completing the transition from what the character used to be.

In the meantime, Young Sheldon continues to delight. 

Can't remember much of this week's episode other than Howard got a vasectomy, thus completing the transition from what the character used to be.
In the meantime, Young Sheldon continues to delight. 

A vasectomy? What's next week, Sheldon and Leonard argue over which pension plan is best?

Of course I'm being ridiculous, Sheldon and Leonard don't get any scenes together anymore without the girls in tow.

Good to hear young Sheldon is back on, I thought it was later in the month.

On 05/11/2017 at 00:53, MSU said:
This might be true in other sitcoms, but watch them when they're supposed to be eating. Once you see it, you can't never ignore it.

I think someone in this thread said the most interesting part of the show now is watching them push their food around on their plates with their forks.

Edited by RiG

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No comments on this in more than two months. And nor has it deserved it. However, the guy they got to play adult Georgie was pretty good casting compared to young Georgie from Young Sheldon.

When that's the only thing that can be praised ...

No comments on this in more than two months. And nor has it deserved it. However, the guy they got to play adult Georgie was pretty good casting compared to young Georgie from Young Sheldon.
When that's the only thing that can be praised ...
I haven't watched any of the new series for ages, in fact don't even remember what happened in the last one I watched. I've gone back and watched it from the start again. It really is a tragedy how far this show has fallen. :(

Still really enjoying Young Sheldon though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Been shite for quite a while. Was expected that they would finally finish it at this point, when they last renewed the contracts they only offered them up until that point where previously they had been longer.

• 1 month later...

I didn't even realize it had started again. Watched the cold open on episode one and it's one of the most soul destroying pieces of television I've ever seen. Why do I do this to myself?