The Big Bang Theory

Ned Nederlander

13 hours ago, Swarley said:

Alternatively....

Raj and Howard finally get together which sets off the following chain of events

A heartbroken Bernadette leaves Howard and goes to live with her Dad

Leonard and Penny fall down the lift shaft whilst shagging. Both are killed.

Amy starts dating Stuart and they decide to move to Montreal.

Sheldon finally snaps and goes on a shooting spree at the University. There is a rather touching final scene where he is curled up in his office under the desk. Outside the entire police department are lined up guns drawn. Sheldon is singing Soft Kitty to himself as a gas grenade comes in the window...

Chuck Lorre's final vanity card is to apologise to everyone for not ending this sooner

Brilliant.

Renewed for three more seasons!

14 hours ago, Swarley said:

Alternatively....

Raj and Howard finally get together which sets off the following chain of events

A heartbroken Bernadette leaves Howard and goes to live with her Dad

Leonard and Penny fall down the lift shaft whilst shagging. Both are killed.

Amy starts dating Stuart and they decide to move to Montreal.

Sheldon finally snaps and goes on a shooting spree at the University. There is a rather touching final scene where he is curled up in his office under the desk. Outside the entire police department are lined up guns drawn. Sheldon is singing Soft Kitty to himself as a gas grenade comes in the window...

Chuck Lorre's final vanity card is to apologise to everyone for not ending this sooner

You have put more effort into that than the writers of the show have in a while.

But being Sheldon can't hit a cow on the arse with a banjo so nobody gets hurt.

Born and raised in Texas. He'd be able to blow a human head clean off with a potato gun from 500 yards on a windy day.

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Born and raised in Texas. He'd be able to blow a human head clean off with a potato gun from 500 yards on a windy day.

But he's still a nerd. Can't throw, can't catch - remember the basketball contest against Kripke?

I laughed at Amy singing Soft Kitty in German and Mandarin. I've never felt so lowest common denominator. 

I genuinely turned it off as that was starting. Just too excruciating.

It really was an awful episode, again. I laughed once but I couldn't tell you what scene/moment it was I found funny.

I watched something on Kodi last night and thought I'd check if there were any new episodes of this. There are two I havent watched. Depressingly, I have no real desire to watch them either, particularly after reading the descriptions

"Bernadettes maternity leave is finishing and she has to go back to work"

"Bernadatte and Howard struggle with putting Halley into day care"

<_<

On 26/04/2017 at 11:45, GordonD said:

I'm still enjoying it. Mind you, I would watch Kaley Cuoco and Melissa Rauch reading the phone book.

Even the quality of perving has gone down. We just about got through "the haircut" only to enter the "baggy" phase which we're only just seeing signs of recovery from.

Watched the first of the two episodes I mentioned earlier, it was just as bad as I feared :(

5 hours ago, Mr X said:

Even the quality of perving has gone down. We just about got through "the haircut" only to enter the "baggy" phase which we're only just seeing signs of recovery from.

Watched the first of the two episodes I mentioned earlier, it was just as bad as I feared :(

The second is even worse, with Bert and his love life playing a key role in the episode :(

The second is even worse, with Bert and his love life playing a key role in the episode [emoji20]

There were a couple of Sheldon moments I laughed out loud at. Better than previous episodes but still not great. Why they thought post-natal depression would be a guarantee for high-jinx and hilarity is beyond me.

Leonard and Penny are absolutely pointless characters at the moment. If you took them out the episodes wouldn't change.

Here be spoilers.

The improbability of the Leonard and Penny relationship continues unabated this week. She bumps into the horrendously underused Zack, who seemingly is now engaged, and they arrange for the four to meet up for dinner, to which the new fiancee doesn't show up. As convoluted a plot point as this is, it does allow Zack to offer Penny a job as head of sales for his dad's menu business. And so begins fifteen minutes or so of Leonard and Penny bickering over whether she should work for her ex. Bearing in mind that there's no official offer on the table, they haven't discussed pay or anything, it's perhaps surprising how much of the decision-making comes down to petty jealously. In the end, Penny accepts the job but it no longer exists because Zack's girlfriend doesn't want him working with his ex. Do you see what they did there? They kept the girlfriend away from dinner so she could object in private. Marvellous.

I have to say, the most fun I get from watching this these days is from working out why it doesn't work.

22 hours ago, Cerberus said:

When you watch an early episode you can see how much Penny has degraded in the looks department.
She looks about 10 older than she actually is.

So you widnae then?

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

Apparently the cliff hanger for Season 10 involves Ramona (from Season 2?) returning and making a move on Sheldon which leads to the possible break up of Sheldon and Amy.

A pretty predictable turn of events in the season finale, but credit where it's due, I thought they did it quite well. I even chuckled once or twice which puts this episode right up there.