The Cricket Thread

bewlay

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

And it's only a two. UAE win. f**k the ICC, despite their best efforts to get their favourite 10 teams at the World Cup they will have to put up with either Ireland or Afghanistan.

:happyclapper

1 minute ago, peasy23 said:

And it's only a two. UAE win. f**k the ICC, despite their best efforts to get their favourite 10 teams at the World Cup they will have to put up with either Ireland or Afghanistan.

If it's a tie between Afghanistan and Ireland then Zimbabwe could still go through

I suspect the ICC might prefer Afghanistan to Zimbabwe anyway

If it's a tie between Afghanistan and Ireland then Zimbabwe could still go through
I suspect the ICC might prefer Afghanistan to Zimbabwe anyway

Yep, if it was a fairly low scoring game there is a chance, Ireland have the better run rate at the moment.

Bet on Ireland for me tomorrow, after their game against Zimbabwe they needed pretty much every result to go for them and it has. Suppose you could say the same about the Afghans coming back from the brink but they tend not to haunt Scotland across a variety of sports.

Bet on Ireland for me tomorrow, after their game against Zimbabwe they needed pretty much every result to go for them and it has. Suppose you could say the same about the Afghans coming back from the brink but they tend not to haunt Scotland across a variety of sports.

The Irish always seems to get the luck across all sports while we most certainly don't

Guest Moomintroll

Much better that we were done by two ridiculous decisions by an incompetent umpire and the ICC refusing to spend any money on the relevant technology that could otherwise be given to the BCCI. Still rather bitter at the moment tbh.

Bancroft has admitted he tampered with the ball in the third test against South Africa and Smith has admitted he knew about the plan in advance, but has stated he won't be stepping down.

That’s going to be quite the millstone. That said Atherton didn’t resign either after the dirt in pocket thing.

6 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Bancroft has admitted he tampered with the ball in the third test against South Africa and Smith has admitted he knew about the plan in advance, but has stated he won't be stepping down.

Seen a lot of Australians commenting that he has to go and Cricket Australia should make the decision for him. I can't really see how he can continue.