The Cricket Thread

bewlay

It's interesting. The pitch is starting to turn but quite slowly. I think those two late wickets gives England a sniff of a chance. England bowled well, keep that up and if the pitch keeps turning then England could be in a pretty good place by the end of tomorrow.

He will inevitably have some ups and downs but Hameed looks like he could be an England opener for the next decade at least. Such a cool head and looks like he loves batting for a long time. England been superb in this match, even the bowlers dried the runs up really well.

I reckon they will bat on well into tomorrow (hopefully...) and then give the spinners a session to see if they can make any inroads.

He will inevitably have some ups and downs but Hameed looks like he could be an England opener for the next decade at least. Such a cool head and looks like he loves batting for a long time. England been superb in this match, even the bowlers dried the runs up really well.

I reckon they will bat on well into tomorrow (hopefully...) and then give the spinners a session to see if they can make any inroads.

If all goes well then he should be about for the best part of 20 years. With Root there for another 10 at least it's very promising on that front.