The Cricket Thread

bewlay

5 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Scotland win Tri nations series against Netherlands and Ireland

Tight contest

Ireland Couldn't beat the Netherlands,

Netherlands Couldn't beat Scotland,

Scotland couldn't beat Ireland but did get a tie so we're top and Ireland are bottom

http://www.espncricinfo.com/scores/series/18625/season/2018/nl-t20i-tri-series

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Should really have beaten Ireland, too. They got a six off the last ball to win.

Still, overall it's been an excellent summer for Scottish cricket so far.

They actually only got six  off the last over  (W 1 2 0 1b 2)

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/18625/commentary/1142504/ireland-vs-scotland-4th-match-netherlands-tri-nation-t20i-series-2018

Guest Moomintroll

Hopefully going to be a good one tomorrow, in the hotel at the ground and looking at the camera angles the viewing public may get an eyeful of Moomintroll if Roy and Bairstow keep up their nonsense.

Guest Moomintroll
Fucking Hell, the England cricket team struggling to outscore the football side. 
Brainless batting so far, no need to attack when the RRR is so low, play the situation ffs.

Brainless batting so far, no need to attack when the RRR is so low, play the situation ffs.
Buttler doing his best to keep England in the game, but his partners keep chucking wickets away. Plunkett the latest to be trying to hit something that was miles wide.

Guest Moomintroll
Buttler doing his best to keep England in the game, but his partners keep chucking wickets away. Plunkett the latest to be trying to hit something that was miles wide.
Never going to get a better chance to whitewash them, i am an utter jinx, every time i watch England live they lose.

Guest Moomintroll

That was an incredible game, so lucky to witness it live. Any debate about Jos Buttler featuring in Test Cricket should be rendered invalid by the way he paced that chase, great knock by Adil Rashid as well to recover from the collective top and middle order brainfart.