The Cricket Thread

bewlay

Guest Moomintroll

I noticed Bumble was getting criticism on Twitter from some England fans for being 'too excited' about Scotland winning.
Watched the highlights earlier on with the benefit of hindsight and Bumble was coming across as being impartial and seemed to be enjoying it when we got that late clatter of wickets. Maybe a small bit of Lancastrian bias in there tbf.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Was loads of tickets left yesterday so hopefully you should get one. I am looking forward to it - hopefully another good game.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

They are selling tickets on the gate, can't imagine that you'll have any bother getting in.
Thanks for the replies.
Heading up shortly. Looking forward to it.

Really enjoyed it. Good laugh between rival fans.
First Scotland game I've been to and will definitely be back. Pity about the result but Pakistan never looked like losing control when the bowled. Still nothing like an embarrassment for Scotland though.

Was always going to be tough chasing 205 - a bright start with the odd bit of luck had me thinking, just maybe... But Pakistan really applied the stranglehold in the middle overs and were convincing winners. 

Lots of Pakistan fans made for a good atmosphere. I've always had a bit of affection for their cricket team and am currently working my way through a splendid tome on the history of cricket in Pakistan, so regardless of the result this was a treat for me!

Is the T20 on the telly anywhere?
Sky had the rights but wouldn't let the BBC show it online to protect their audience for the woman's cricket.
Every chance it gets it seems this sport tries to turn people away from watching it.

Was always going to be tough chasing 205 - a bright start with the odd bit of luck had me thinking, just maybe... But Pakistan really applied the stranglehold in the middle overs and were convincing winners. 
Lots of Pakistan fans made for a good atmosphere. I've always had a bit of affection for their cricket team and am currently working my way through a splendid tome on the history of cricket in Pakistan, so regardless of the result this was a treat for me!
Agreed. At 44/0 off 4 we had a sneak but Pakistan bowled well. Great crowd and a good atmosphere.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app