Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swampy

Who's Watching

Decent game so far... pretty sure Tayport will shade it.

Poor, poor penalty there, but a nice save.

This is shaping up for a good finish :)

It's not bad, got a bit nervy for Carnoustie towards the end of normal time, now extra time and it's looking like penalties...

Yep, penalties.

I think the commentators are a bit uncharitable with their whole "no craft and invention" spiel. For the Junior Cup final, it's been exciting, and I felt there were some good chances, just bad finishing.

What I do agree with, though, was that the set pieces were terrible.

Yep, penalties.

I think the commentators are a bit uncharitable with their whole "no craft and invention" spiel. For the Junior Cup final, it's been exciting, and I felt there were some good chances, just bad finishing.

What I do agree with, though, was that the set pieces were terrible.

Well done Carnoustie, you knew Geddes would win them that cup there. There's never any great technique, but it's always exciting.

I'm glad to see Geddes doing well. I was always a fan of his. I wonder how much he's being paid at Panmure, incidentally.

Shocking that a bunch of cars in the south of France could mean we missed the opening 25 minutes of the Final.

Mind you, not much of a game!

AT

I'm not that pissed off about it, really. The GP is of interest to a lot more people than the OVD Cup, sadly. It would be financial suicide for STV to cut off their coverage :(

Utter garbage game of football.

For people that say the juniors could compete in the SFL, they should think again, wasn't one player who stood out and you could say would make the step up <_<