St Mirren Sign Deuchar

Law Stud

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol::lol::lol:

Paisley is a long way from Aberdeen mate !

Anyway have a good weekend mate. Dickson has made the start of our weekend a good one just hope Sunday turns out even better.

Whoosh a wee bit?

Anyway, I'm handing in my notice at work on Monday and I have 4 weeks left to get to 5000 posts so cheers for the mindless inane 'banter' :)

Do you know, thinking about it, he would still have been a massive improvement on your current strikeforce. I mean Mehmet, Burke and Kean..... :lol::lol:

But yeah a bit of an embarrassing own goal....fucking Australian websites.

The correct reply is "So St. Johnstone could coax the player away from Gretna but St. Mirren couldn't?"

Putting facts to one side, that is (of course you're halfway there already :lol:)

Not really his fault, more the websites, no?!

Mr Dickson was only reporting what he thought was a fact from another website. ;)

You have a point. I would add to that that it’s nice to see he’s trawling through websites from the other side of the world to find out information about Saints in his bid to prove that he’s not obsessed about the club. :D

You have a point. I would add to that that it’s nice to see he’s trawling through websites from the other side of the world to find out information about Saints in his bid to prove that he’s not obsessed about the club. :D

Either that or he knew the entire St Mirren support on P&B would bite. ;)

Either that or he knew the entire St Mirren support on P&B would bite. ;)

So he publically made a fool of himself in order for the Saints fans to give him attention....

....actually that sounds about right :lol:

Archived