St Mirren Sign Deuchar

Law Stud

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Captain Saintsible

When I logged back on there and saw the title of the thread, I just knew it would be Stuart who posted it! :lol:

Christ, just think. There was Div saying yesterday that no-one in the St Mirren support read my pish.... :rolleyes:

I think you'll find I said around 0.6% of the St.Mirren support read your threads.

More might read this one once word gets round right enough, and fans of all the other teams appear to be joining in too in the point and laugh-fest.

Tick fucking tock.

I think you'll find I said around 0.6% of the St.Mirren support read your threads.

More might read this one once word gets round right enough, and fans of all the other teams appear to be joining in too in the point and laugh-fest.

Tick fucking tock.

Don't worry Div, we'll laugh at your lot as well to redress the balance.

It's swings and roundabouts really with St Mirren and their supporters :P

Not really his fault, more the websites, no?!

Mr Dickson was only reporting what he thought was a fact from another website. ;)

Yeah, but the proper story was on the BBC website last night.

This has to be one of the classic posts which makes someone look really stupid :lol:

Not really his fault, more the websites, no?!

Mr Dickson was only reporting what he thought was a fact from another website. ;)

Agreed but there are a couple of points:

1. Given his reputation he should have double checked to avoid this reaction.

2. The St Mirren fans that fall for it time and again (Lochwinning Saint, Billyg etc) are a bit dim and will jump all over this without giving it a seconds thought.

Archived