Coupon Bursters

Michael W

they were never gonna win for various reasons.

1. Montrose's plastic pitch

2. East Fife have been riding their luck for a while now with last minute winners

3. Montrose are a good team and will be top 4

gutted for you like tho

That doesn't add up.

1. East Fife won on both occasions they played on Stenhousemuir's plastic pitch last season

2. East Fife have scored one last minute goal all season, the remainder of their victories have been secured with more than 15 minutes to go.

3. Montrose might make top 4, the evidence on the first four league games was to the contrary though.

That doesn't add up.

1. East Fife won on both occasions they played on Stenhousemuir's plastic pitch last season

2. East Fife have scored one last minute goal all season, the remainder of their victories have been secured with more than 15 minutes to go.

3. Montrose might make top 4, the evidence on the first four league games was to the contrary though.

Going by previous posts and topics in this forum, I don't think many are in a position to argue with much Mid-Table says, with regards to betting.

Was very difficult to get anything up this week although I made a mediocre profit yesterday and today had a large single on United. All of my 'tips' were down though including East Fife who I thought were stonewallers. That's football.