Coupon Bursters

Michael W

I've been having a bit of joy in recent times but Thursday and Saturday were stinkers. 

Was waiting on Zenit for over 200 on Thursday - and had a good few quid on them on the draw no bet market (even money seemed generous before realising they were utter cack).

Weighed in on a PSG, Napoli and PSV treble which was paying back x1.5. PSV leading 2-0 and have Lozano sent off. 2-2 FT. 

On 18/02/2018 at 01:13, Broony88 said:

Peterhead for around £80 over two lines. 

Don't even get me started on Peter fucking Head. Four times I've bet on them in the last 3 months, and every time they've been the only team to let me down. Was waiting on them on Saturday for another 200 after calling Clyde, Stenny, Stirling and Livi.

Bit previous but including Celtic in my Europa League accumulator. 11/4 for DNB seemed tempting since Zenit have been on a 2 month ish Winter break, but rational doubts were sparking all over my brain when I clicked the button.  Fucking idiot.

Edited by welshbairn

7 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Orleans failed to beat Tours which is pretty embarrassing. My other teams Jagiellonia & Livi currently winning. gutted.

Had Orleans as well, BTTS, and Livi. Currently being let down by Cefn Druids, my local team when I lived in Wales, who regularly pull out shock results. Not tonight though.

Eight team accumulator fucked by those RB Leipzig c***s. Still had Porto to go but was due £250 for a tenner.

Got a £122 cashout offer at half time and £50 at 1-1 with 20 minutes to go :( Juve game being postponed brought payout down from £350.  

Edited by jagfox99

21 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Eight team accumulator fucked by those RB Leipzig c***s. Still had Porto to go but was due £250 for a tenner.

Got a £122 cashout offer at half time and £50 at 1-1 with 20 minutes to go :( Juve game being postponed brought payout down from £350.  

They were all over them the first half, just caved in when Koln decided to a real go at them in the second.

Edited by welshbairn