Coupon Bursters

Michael W

On 14/08/2017 at 00:07, JamieStevenson said:

Due to a shit load of pressure this is now a winner. Happy days

Is it not in the T&Cs that it only counts if the corner as taken? 

I cant see the picture on my phone, but it defs is in SkyBet's T&Cs.

Also Birmingham fucking City

Is it not in the T&Cs that it only counts if the corner as taken? 
I cant see the picture on my phone, but it defs is in SkyBet's T&Cs.
Also Birmingham fucking City

That is correct but there was a huge debate whether Neymar actually took it before the final whistle. Apparently he flicked the ball into the air for the ref to catch then blew the whistle or something like that. Can't remember but they gave in eventually.

Aye ive just had a look at it there.

You get some roasters tweeting betting companies btw. People were screaming at SkyBet to void the Rostock - Hertha Berlin game last night as, with 12 mins to go, there was a big stoppage in play due to crowd disorder, and this made it unfair on Hertha apparantly. Nothing at all to do with their bets currently losing and looking for a get out.

They went on to win 2-0 and nothing else was said...

Also the same idiots moaning about the Super Boost Treble cash out not being worth more when Liverpool went 2-0 up.

17 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Aye ive just had a look at it there.

You get some roasters tweeting betting companies btw. People were screaming at SkyBet to void the Rostock - Hertha Berlin game last night as, with 12 mins to go, there was a big stoppage in play due to crowd disorder, and this made it unfair on Hertha apparantly. Nothing at all to do with their bets currently losing and looking for a get out.

They went on to win 2-0 and nothing else was said...

Also the same idiots moaning about the Super Boost Treble cash out not being worth more when Liverpool went 2-0 up.

i done their super boost last night, obviously both liverpool and middlesbrough both up by 2, cash out was around the 25 quid mark, which seemed fair given birmingham were fucking hopeless

however deep into injurytime (94thmin) of the birmingham game, both other games had finished, birmingham got a free kick close to the bolton goal, the cash out jumped from 3 quid to 108 (from a 110 return) i tried cashing out as i knew birmingham didnt score from it and the cashout started processing then chucked it and i got nowt, i wonder what would had happened if the cashout worked before sky suspended the betting again,

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

i done their super boost last night, obviously both liverpool and middlesbrough both up by 2, cash out was around the 25 quid mark, which seemed fair given birmingham were fucking hopeless

however deep into injurytime (94thmin) of the birmingham game, both other games had finished, birmingham got a free kick close to the bolton goal, the cash out jumped from 3 quid to 108 (from a 110 return) i tried cashing out as i knew birmingham didnt score from it and the cashout started processing then chucked it and i got nowt, i wonder what would had happened if the cashout worked before sky suspended the betting again,

I clocked that too. Also failed to get it through haha. LiveScore very briefly reported that Birmingham had scored which might have been the cause.