L A C

Denji

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ryan-ferguson

and ur tryin 2 slag us for supporting our team :rolleyes: .. if u look u dont see any one else trying to get behind the team

Guest ryan-ferguson

now your just drawing up conclusions...i have no problems with people supporting ther team just aslong as they dont moan at others trying to do the same in a more unique manor

now your just drawing up conclusions...i have no problems with people supporting ther team just aslong as they dont moan at others trying to do the same in a more unique manor

Unique manor?

yes i am fuckin raj let me join.
i enjoy quiet games in the sun with my familey.

Guest ryan-ferguson

yes we are young and we have some imature members but we feel the passion like the older members and we also feel the hatred that others have towards us for being more lively and boysterous. you trying to say you wernt like that at my age

yes we are young and we have some imature members but we feel the passion like the older members and we also feel the hatred that others have towards us for being more lively and boysterous. you trying to say you wernt like that at my age

Getting a bit carried away there aren't you and I am only 15.

Guest gary_a

why are we getting stick 4 getting behind the team we r only willing our local team 2 DO WELL even if we support them or not and we are only having a laugh at the same time!!!!!!!!!

Guest King Brian on the Wall

its what scottish football needs

fans that are willing and lively unlike some boring buggers who just go to these game in the lower divisions sit for 90 minutes then leave for home

Guest asdfhjkl
why are we getting stick 4 getting behind the team we r only willing our local team 2 DO WELL even if we support them or not and we are only having a laugh at the same time!!!!!!!!!

sadf432q.png

Make your mind up. Are you a Livi "ultra" or a ***?

Guest King Brian on the Wall
sadf432q.png

Make your mind up. Are you a Livi "ultra" or a ***?

hey you my mate your your talking to :ph34r:

a good Rangers man

and this coming from u! we have more members than u have fans u vaginal discharge! :rolleyes:

dscn_1030.jpg

You have more members than this? :unsure:

Sorry big man, won't mess with you lot again :o

and this coming from u! we have more members than u have fans u vaginal discharge! :rolleyes:

This thread is hilarious :lol: Morton are a bigger club than Livi, and are a team I have a lot more respect for. How many members are actually in Lac, would it be possible to count them on my fingers and toes? :rolleyes:

Archived