L A C

Denji

Tell yis what lads - give me a buzz when Livingston play Clyde at Broadwood. I will dust off my old Stone Island jacket and come down to meet up with yous myself. I will then personally unplaster every one of your sacs from your arse. If yous start savin up your pocket money the now yous just might make it. ;)

:lol: at this thread btw. First time ive looked through it thouroughly.

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you obviously dont understand our banter, kick to kill etc, havin a laugh, your failing to realise that alot of our members are under 18 and if your so offeneded by my bebo just dont go on it, because i couldnt care less what websites you go on, but dont come moaning at me for whats on mine :rolleyes:

and as for the ardrie racist chants, they make monkey noises on occasion, when a black player is on the ball!!

If you couldn't care less why are you replying?

Guest ryan-ferguson
If you couldn't care less why are you replying?

if you read my comment you would understand that i couldnt care what websites he goes on, as for the "why am i replying", this thread is aimed at me therefore i feel every right to reply, just as you have every right to reply because you have nothing better to do <_<

if you read my comment you would understand that i couldnt care what websites he goes on, as for the "why am i replying", this thread is aimed at me therefore i feel every right to reply, just as you have every right to reply because you have nothing better to do <_<

If you had anything better to do would you be here?

Guest ryan-ferguson

this isnt a game show you freak haha, i realise my entertainment values on this thread is what keeps you going through the day, "cant wait to see the thread tonight "

chin up mate....chin up ;)

Let's look at the flipside. Why do the members of the LAC suggest they 'kick to kill' on their bebo and say things like they're up for a scrap at Partick when they'd shite a hole in their kecks if anyone so much as farted in their direction.

I would hazard a guess that it is all part of their underlying desire to perhaps 'winch' one of the LAC-ettes whom they doubtless boast to about their macho tales of football hardness at Registration on a Monday morning - a time where weekend truths and untruths blend seamlessly together.

I would hazard a guess that it is all part of their underlying desire to perhaps 'winch' one of the LAC-ettes whom they doubtless boast to about their macho tales of football hardness at Registration on a Monday morning - a time where weekend truths and untruths blend seamlessly together.

Nicely put hat man.

Guest bill kenwright livi.t.i.d

i am now becoming sick of you lot pickng on under 18s do you think this makes you look hard as nails you fannys ryan has a point you wouldnt dare slag off airdrie section b because you lot are acting like poofs slaging off under 18s because they are younger!!

or is it because vikingTON is Gary Glitter in disguise and like talking to under 18s

i am now becoming sick of you lot pickng on under 18s do you think this makes you look hard as nails you fannys ryan has a point you wouldnt dare slag off airdrie section b because you lot are acting like poofs slaging off under 18s because they are younger!!

or is it because vikingTON is Gary Glitter in disguise and like talking to under 18s

Section B are a bunch of faggots.

slaging off under 18s because they are younger!!

We're not slagging them due to their age, we're slagging them due to the fact they act like complete imbeciles. I'm guessing from your posts that you're not much older.

There are a number of fans on this board who are under 18, including Sao Paulo, Exuberant, VikingTON, and EastFootball, but they escape having the piss ripped out of them because they're quite sensible young guys and (usually) avoid anything that would leave them open to ridicule.

Is that really so hard to understand?

post-17314-1221601322.gif

Archived