Ovd Semis

David W

dmton the other semi is Glenrothes v Tayport this Friday at Starks Park (kick off 7.45).

I was up at the game on Friday as mentioned above what a game. Hill of Beath looked world beaters in the first half, they were 2-0 up after 10 minutes and 3-1 up after 15 minutes.

To their credit Carnoustie battled away in the second half and had a great come back.

Well worth the £6 to get in!

£6 to get into a Juniors game! :o That's a bloody rip off, it's only £2 for concession to get into the terracing at Cappielow!

Um... Is it, DmTon? I've been paying £5 for my concession ticket (I'm a filthy student.) Has the wee guy in the concessions bit been skimming £3 off me for months now?!

Um... Is it, DmTon? I've been paying £5 for my concession ticket (I'm a filthy student.) Has the wee guy in the concessions bit been skimming £3 off me for months now?!

It might just be u'16s that get in for £2 then...

:P

Milk, lemonade, chocolate, milk, lemonade, chocolate....

Now we have the situation where Carnoustie and Tayport will probably meet in the final and be asked to go all the way to Glasgow. Tannadice is the obvious venue and would be packed to the rafters. Both clubs should lobby for this. Let's not waste an opportunity to promote the game in a new territory.

Archived