Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

• 2 weeks later...

TBF if I was one of the coppers assigned to the case I'd be tanning the erse out of it too.  Use the expenses money to buy a nice big hoose out there, soak up the rays and occasionally put in a call to your boss saying you still haven't found anything.  

Dream posting IMO.   

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Serious question.  Does anyone know how much has been spent on this in comparison to other missing child cases?  

I'm going to guess that on most other cases it's far less than the £11m quoted in the BBC article linked above.

I recall being in Split a few years back down near the harbour and bus station. There were posters dotted about for missing girls, a couple of them British. I'm guessing that's the usual level of coverage after the initial report to the police.

Edited by Ross.

What lines of enquiry or physical evidence can they possibly be following, that haven't already been looked into, this long after the event? Have the British cops ever actually investigated the possibility the parents might just have had something to do with, or was it only the Portuguese ones who thought of trying that?

17 minutes ago, nsr said:

What lines of enquiry or physical evidence can they possibly be following, that haven't already been looked into, this long after the event? Have the British cops ever actually investigated the possibility the parents might just have had something to do with, or was it only the Portuguese ones who thought of trying that?

They've just realised no-one looked under the bed or behind the wardrobe..................

Absolutely no other logical reason to be going back out there other than

The Met Police Annual Maddie McCann Golf Tournament

• 3 weeks later...