Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4206214/Court-says-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents-HAVEN-T-cleared.html

So the Judges have said that they are not innocent, and the McCann's are now looking into taking this to the EHCR. 

I really hope they attempt it and get their arses handed to them on a plate. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, pawpar said:

No shit Sherlock.

And criminal profiler Pat Brown reveals she believes Kate and Gerry McCann are ‘lying and concealing guilt’ about the disappearance.

Right you P&B convicts, keep us appraised.

The exact details about the latest ‘major breakthrough’ will not be revealed until the TV show airs on Sunday evening in Australia.

And criminal profiler Pat Brown reveals she believes Kate and Gerry McCann are ‘lying and concealing guilt’ about the disappearance.

Groundbreaking stuff there. Has anyone considered this option before?

No shit Sherlock.
Right you P&B convicts, keep us appraised.
The exact details about the latest ‘major breakthrough’ will not be revealed until the TV show airs on Sunday evening in Australia.

I'd rather not. It's just shit tabloid tv for morons. But, if I remember, I'll watch and report back. I'll guarantee that it won't be anything ground breaking.

32 minutes ago, Swarley said:

I'd rather not. It's just shit tabloid tv for morons. But, if I remember, I'll watch and report back. I'll guarantee that it won't be anything ground breaking.

What, they won't be digging her up?

Edited by welshbairn