Madeleine Mccann Missing Girl

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I remember a case in Glasgow back in the 80's when IRA cells were operating throughout the UK, the Queen was due to open something in Buchanan St. As a security precaution, police were having parked cars in the vicinity removed. One car, who's owner couldn't be traced, was checked out with a sniffer dog - it started going frantic pawing and clawing at the boot of car. Army bomb disposal people were called in to open it up using a controlled explosion.

Inside the car boot was 1 lb of sausages..

15 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I remember a case in Glasgow back in the 80's when IRA cells were operating throughout the UK, the Queen was due to open something in Buchanan St. As a security precaution, police were having parked cars in the vicinity removed. One car, who's owner couldn't be traced, was checked out with a sniffer dog - it started going frantic pawing and clawing at the boot of car. Army bomb disposal people were called in to open it up using a controlled explosion.

Bangers surely

27 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Link?

• 2 months later...
Scotland Yard is to ask for more money to continue its six-year investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

http://news.sky.com/story/hunt-for-madeleine-mccann-needs-more-cash-to-continue-10999676

Just arrest the fucking parents and put the other kids in care.

What's so fucking difficult about that?

8 hours ago, Waspy said:

Scotland Yard is to ask for more money to continue its six-year investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

http://news.sky.com/story/hunt-for-madeleine-mccann-needs-more-cash-to-continue-10999676

The investigating team have decided they rather like Pria De Luz. Nice hotels, good pubs, good restaurants, good golf courses, lovely weather...You can't blame them for wanting to spin this out for as long as they possibly can.

Sure beats running the risk of getting stabbed, shot or mown down by a van in a London terrorist attack.

Ten fucking years; Jesus Christ. Every time this thread gets bumped, I can't help but feel a little hope.

That they've finally been arrested, of course. The kid's long dead, like all the missing children who weren't killed at a sunny holiday resort, and didn't receive anything like as much attention from the press and polis.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The investigating team have decided they rather like Pria De Luz. Nice hotels, good pubs, good restaurants, good golf courses, lovely weather...You can't blame them for wanting to spin this out for as long as they possibly can.

Sure beats running the risk of getting stabbed, shot or mown down by a van in a London terrorist attack.

yup, funny how they are asking for more money just as the biting cold shitey winter is about to kick in here in the UK, the minute its dark longer than its light over here they will find a new lead in portugal and f**k off for a 3 month jaunt

Just now, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Ten fucking years; Jesus Christ. Every time this thread gets bumped, I can't help but feel a little hope.

That they've finally been arrested, of course. The kid's long dead, like all the missing children who weren't killed at a sunny holiday resort, and didn't receive anything like as much attention from the press and polis.

11mill for one fucking missing wean that the parents have never been charged with neglect for

11 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

11mill for one fucking missing wean that the parents have never been charged with neglect for

Haven't they suffered enough, you monster?

Spoiler

gnE4FFhtFoLKM.gif

35 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Im the exact same pal, if i see this topic being bumped, trending on twitter or a headline, i hope those two twats have finally been caught out.