Equine Eggstravaganza

igor

Sander Camillo at the Newmarket 3.45 is by all accounts a dead cert, but looks too short at odds of 4/9 to back. It's probably for the best.

It was for the best. Finished 2nd at 4/7. I hope you weren't tempted by those 'better' odds.

Was going to back Yageen in 4:55 at Newbury. Got info about this horse on Tuesday. But it is now odds so not going to bother. Good luck to anyone that does.
Gone for Brut 5:05 rippon 6/1

Yageen won. The horse Brut which I backed is still running :angry:

My young brother - a hopeless, helpless gambler - has just phoned all excited about Kames Place in the 2.55 at Epsom. I would advice all would-be punters to therefore stay well clear of said nag. <_<

I got a tip for that the last time it ran and it won.Semple the trainer is local .I will probably bet it.

I got a tip for that the last time it ran and it won.Semple the trainer is local .I will probably bet it.

Think it finished last! :lol:

Except I had a fiver on it :(

Being the world's least patient gambler I tried to recoup some of my losses by betting de Villiers to be the next man out in SA vs Australia. He was B)

I did bet Kames park ew and lost but I had a fiver on lennon which won at 11/4 it was 10/11 in the paper.How often does that happen.eg an event occurs and a horse wins.