Win Counter

orlandoblue

Took advantage of Betfred’s Bet £10, Get £30 in Free Bets offer this week. C. Ronaldo to score anytime v PSG returned £22 from my £10, then stuck the £30 on Clyde, Southport, Salford City and Rangers for £139. 

Good weekend! Making it look easy but I’ve went about 20 weeks without a win before this...

18 hours ago, Slacker said:

Did 2x £5 Request-A-Bets in the boxing for a free £5 bet. Then placed another £5 bet, so all in £15 staked £85 returned.

56884F30-B44F-4C4B-9A4D-1D4CFD11F9C8.png

Put a daftly big bet on Groves to win in round 10-12 at around 12/1. Reckon he would have done it if he hadn't fucked his shoulder.

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

IMG_1519167035.082217.jpg
Maybe better in coopnbusters but I failed to register this. I should pay more attention. I expect there was a reasonable cash out that passed me by ...

You don’t get the cashout option on  requestabets so you’ve not missed out on anything mate.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

IMG_1519491821.485554.jpg

Cashed this one in for £118 at 80 minutes and B Rovers equalised at 90th. Could probably have got an extra £20 quid but pretty happy from a fiver.

Is that not £20 rather than a fiver seeing as you had 3 other bets on the go? I hate you anyway.

Edited by welshbairn

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t really view it like that as I view them as separate bets. Then other ones were poor, I bet on Lincold ffs!

You should be saving that money for nappies, you baby father.