Win Counter

orlandoblue

Bit of a disaster. Well I still took out 350 with a chance of 130 tomorrow if Huddersfield and Newcastle win.

2f768b6bfcfde014a5a625dc55d98e5a.jpg
Cashed out for 140. Came in...
f116ce4dea3720a6654d5d95dd04a3f8.jpg Cashed for 17 when Tranmere lost their aforementioned lead...
9902d52918d6b39485b01d8cce076080.jpg
Left this one alone for 225 though.
See the coupon buster thread for more heartbreak :(

3 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

Bet it in play at half time on Saturday alongside my Hamilton bet. It was a double with Motherwell.

Hope you didn't pop a few grand on it. I backed Hamilton to win but even if Barcelona were playing Clachnacuddin I wouldn't risk that much. All praise though.

Hope you didn't pop a few grand on it. I backed Hamilton to win but even if Barcelona were playing Clachnacuddin I wouldn't risk that much. All praise though.

Stuck 100 on the double. Only hammered Hamilton due to the red cards and the price hadn't changed yet

11 minutes ago, KD1711 said:

Stuck 100 on the double. Only hammered Hamilton due to the red cards and the price hadn't changed yet

Excellent! I had a nice win a few weeks ago, the other way around, when AC Milan went down to 9 men and went to 18/1. I didn't realise your bet was live, fucking brilliant!

p.s. Though I'm amazed you managed to get both bets through before they suspended betting, or changed the odds.

Edited by welshbairn

Excellent! I had a nice win a few weeks ago, the other way around, when AC Milan went down to 9 men and went to 18/1. I didn't realise your bet was live, fucking brilliant!
p.s. Though I'm amazed you managed to get both bets through before they suspended betting, or changed the odds.

Bet365 voided all bets made at HT and paid out at 4/11. Shat myself incase Hills did the same but they paid out. Thank god!